June 01, 2024, 04:19:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What method do you use to get your video games?

Rent
3 (2.2%)
Buy
79 (58.5%)
Both
53 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 120

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2005, 03:19:26 PM
Doesn't matter to me. I rent the games. For $20/month I can have 2 games out at any time and play as many as I can. :D
Lol I think we rent from the same place and have the same program cause I do the same lol

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2005, 03:04:02 PM
Shadow of Colossus is on my play list soon. ;)

don't make me drool  I'm in line for that game right behind ya

Homer

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 31, 2005, 05:45:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2005, 03:19:26 PM
Doesn't matter to me. I rent the games. For $20/month I can have 2 games out at any time and play as many as I can. :D
Lol I think we rent from the same place and have the same program cause I do the same lol

I use www.gamefly.com

I love the fact that they have the new Fast Ship option where they send your next game before they receive the old one back. They are pretty reliable. I only had one problem where I didn't get something they shipped to me. I followed their procedures and they sent me another one no questions asked. It only takes about 2 days to get the games. 3 days if the mail is slow.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

hehe I use game fly to.  we rent the games were not sure if we'd like to buy or not and netflix to rent all our movies.  saves a lot of time and money. ::)

bobby

Quote from: bubblegum on December 31, 2005, 09:27:54 PM
hehe I use game fly to. we rent the games were not sure if we'd like to buy or not and netflix to rent all our movies. saves a lot of time and money. ::)
it's 8.00 to rent a game at blockbuster, thats's crazy for 5 days

Homer

hehe I use game fly to.  we rent the games were not sure if we'd like to buy or not and netflix to rent all our movies.  saves a lot of time and money. ::)

That's the great thing about renting. If you don't like the game you put it right back in the mail.  :D

Homer

Quote from: bobby on December 31, 2005, 09:28:56 PM
hehe I use game fly to. we rent the games were not sure if we'd like to buy or not and netflix to rent all our movies. saves a lot of time and money. ::)
it's 8.00 to rent a game at blockbuster, thats's crazy for 5 days

That's crazy. :o

bubblegum

its been years since I've been to a movie theater.  I figure by the time I buy 2 adult tickets, let alone tickets for the kids, I might as have bought the dang movie.  So, we rent first,  with netflix it equals out to a little over a dollar a movie so if we don't like it, right back in the mail.  If we like it, then we buy it from walmart.

LordZeik

Quote from: l0c0 on December 31, 2005, 03:01:10 PM
Just finally beaten Kingdom Hearts after playing 80+ hrs, looking forward to KHII this coming new year. Going to try out the Shadow of Colossus next.  :)

You and me both.

krakka

I like to buy my games.. I would like to get that gamefly thing tho... I play video games or pogo.  Whichever is available

---krakka

Mr. Rasputia

Just got done finishing Shadow of Colussus, eagerly awaiting FF XII and Kingdom Hearts II

irisheyesRsmiling

wtg :D :D I am currently trying to finish: the suffering, ties that bind, ratchet:deadlocked, conker, and OMG, so many---- :'( i wish i had MORE time!! Anyways, happy gaming all!!!

Mr. Rasputia

I know what you mean on more time, so many games to play and way to go on your completed games.

Homer

Mr. Rasputia

tokiesgalore

Sorry, if there is already a thread on this, i searched beack 10 pages and didnt see anything.
Was wondering if Homer (being a PS2 fan) or anyone else has played the new gametitle, Black?
   If so, how was the gameplay?

Homer

No not yet.

Right now I'm playing Shadow Hearts while waiting for Shadow of the Colossus to come in the mail.

Other games I plan on playing in the near future are....

Wizardry
Magna Carta
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Blitz
Tales of Legendia
Grandia III
Drakengard 2
MS Saga

I'm waiting for the following to be released....

Kingdom Hearts 2
Phantasy Star Universe
FF XII

tokiesgalore

Helen

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2006, 04:45:19 PM
No not yet.

Right now I'm playing Shadow Hearts while waiting for Shadow of the Colossus to come in the mail.

Other games I plan on playing in the near future are....

Wizardry
Magna Carta
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Blitz
Tales of Legendia
Grandia III
Drakengard 2
MS Saga

I'm waiting for the following to be released....

Kingdom Hearts 2
Phantasy Star Universe
FF XII

.......and you find time to do all this when??? You must never sleep, lol.

Homer

I generally can play 1-2 games in a week. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview