PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 01:18:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2008, 05:54:33 PM
Yes, earlier today.... amazing.... think the Company will offer them a job?  And what's gonna happen to Self and Secretary?

The previews showed them jumping up out of their chairs..so I guess they get away.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 06:03:40 PM
The previews showed them jumping up out of their chairs..so I guess they get away.

Showed who jumping out of their chairs?  My dvd barely finishes recording the show, forget about the previews.   !@#$

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2008, 06:20:11 PM
Showed who jumping out of their chairs?  My dvd barely finishes recording the show, forget about the previews.   !@#$

You didn't see the previews? Self and that chick jumped out of their chairs...the boys had the general and the bad guys at gunpoint. There was a lot of action in the previews for next week, maybe you can see it on FOX website.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 06:44:57 PM
You didn't see the previews? Self and that chick jumped out of their chairs...the boys had the general and the bad guys at gunpoint. There was a lot of action in the previews for next week, maybe you can see it on FOX website.

Nope, didn't see the previews.  Thanks for the information.  I thought TBag was gonna lose it when he saw Gretchen in her little outfit.   :))

Sucre is so awesome... hanging there on that platform.... I just feel like this is one of the most well written shows on TV.  They always come up with a twist I don't see coming.  I will really hate to see this one come to an end.   6_6.gif

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2008, 08:23:02 PM
Nope, didn't see the previews.  Thanks for the information.  I thought TBag was gonna lose it when he saw Gretchen in her little outfit.   :))

Sucre is so awesome... hanging there on that platform.... I just feel like this is one of the most well written shows on TV.  They always come up with a twist I don't see coming.  I will really hate to see this one come to an end.   6_6.gif

I sent you a YouTube link with the previews. Now don't tell everyone I was in your privates. :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 09:36:30 PM
I sent you a YouTube link with the previews. Now don't tell everyone I was in your privates. :)))

???

Thanks!  I'll check it out (OO)

Modified to add:  WOW!  Next week's show looks like it's going to be amazing.  I wonder what that part about the last 5 minutes being unbelievable will be.
Gretchen and TBag really deserve each other.... it would be great if they shot each other.   :)))
Thanks again for the link that was no where near my privates...  (just said that so no one would suspect   :)))  )     

Tara

Quote from: Jayy on November 18, 2008, 11:49:57 PM
http://tvshack.net/tv/Prison_Break/season_4/episode_11/

That wouldn't connect for me, but thanks. You can go to YouTube and type in Season 4 Episode 12 and quite a few come up with just the previews for next week.

Jayy

Tara

6_6.gif  I'm going to hate that tonight is the last night. 6_6.gif

Tara

The show is going to be on next week.  :D   I hated the ending. That really sucked, I knew things couldn't of ended so calm.  :-\

foxtrot

nothing is simple for the brothers these days. now they have the company and the feds after them. we all knew it wouldnt end with scylla. the show must go on. having michael and sara live in a house by the beach wouldnt be much of a show.

Tara

Quote from: foxtrot on November 25, 2008, 04:40:01 PM
nothing is simple for the brothers these days. now they have the company and the feds after them. we all knew it wouldnt end with scylla. the show must go on. having michael and sara live in a house by the beach wouldnt be much of a show.

I know, but it would be a perfect scenario..lol   I wanted the boys to go to work for something bigger than the FBI and do out of the world stuff to catch criminals.

Stinkerbell

ARGH!!!  I just want something to go right for them for a change... is that too much to ask?   :(

FreecellFanny

If things went right there would be no show Stinky.  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 27, 2008, 05:19:38 AM
If things went right there would be no show Stinky.  (OO)

So true, FannyLady.  But they are so cute and Michael looked sooooo sad, so defeated when he realized what was happening.  Makes me wanna make Self and TBag geld themselves with a spoon.   :ooo

Tara

Tara

:D         "Come and get it"     :D

Awesome ending...it's on again next week.

Stinkerbell

This show is amazing.... come and get it.... awesome.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 03, 2008, 09:10:41 PM
This show is amazing.... come and get it.... awesome.

I just loved it when he said that. It made want more more more.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview