PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:24:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 04, 2008, 12:31:23 PM
I just loved it when he said that. It made want more more more.  :)))

This is just an amazing show all the way around... awesome writers, great plot, the actors are really, really good.... I really think it's one of the best shows on TV.  Isn't it incredible how every week there's some little twist that takes things in a whole 'nuther direction?  With other shows I often find myself thinking "well, I saw that coming" but not with this one.  And yum yum yum on the brothers   ""

Tara

:ooo   O.M.G.  :ooo

Talk about a twist...and the previews for next week... Double O.M.G.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 08, 2008, 07:00:20 PM
   :ooo   O.M.G.  :ooo

Talk about a twist...and the previews for next week... Double O.M.G.

Ditto... that's all I can say.... Ditto

Stinkerbell

Remember this quote from early this season... "What's the matter?  Didja eat some bad Mexican?"   :)) :)) :))

Tara

First 3 minutes...nail biting good stuff. This show is all over the place.  :)))

Tara

Oh boy! Next week is the finale. Man oh man the previews for next week left me speechless.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 15, 2008, 06:25:58 PM
First 3 minutes...nail biting good stuff. This show is all over the place.  :)))

Not on here yet.  Won't watch until tomorrow  <sigh>

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Tara, (or anyone)
Do we ever learn why Haywire was in prison?

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 31, 2008, 03:45:05 PM
Tara, (or anyone)
Do we ever learn why Haywire was in prison?

Isn't Haywire the crazy dude that Mahone talked into jumping off that tower? If that's who you're talking about I don't know why he was in prison. Didn't he die in Season 2?

I found this site fancast.com that has old episodes of a ton of shows. It has all of the Prison Breaks. I haven't started watching any, but if I can figure out how to get them on a DVD I'm going to.  :-X

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 31, 2008, 05:18:02 PM
Isn't Haywire the crazy dude that Mahone talked into jumping off that tower? If that's who you're talking about I don't know why he was in prison. Didn't he die in Season 2?

I found this site fancast.com that has old episodes of a ton of shows. It has all of the Prison Breaks. I haven't started watching any, but if I can figure out how to get them on a DVD I'm going to.  :-X

Yep, that's the guy.  I don't recall ever finding out why he was in.... did he kill someone?  Remember the old lady, the blind one, and he saw that picture on her wall and it reminded him of something or someone and he started building the boat to sail to Holland or something?

We have season's 1-3 on DVD, just finished watching 1 again and now my daughter (married and away from home) wants season 2.  I'll make her watch it and tell me if they ever say why he was in.  I was hoping you would know.  If we find out, I'll post it.

Tara

Have you watched the last episode of this season yet?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 31, 2008, 05:34:21 PM
Have you watched the last episode of this season yet?

Yes, we watched it.... what's your take on it?  Will Linc stay with the Company?  And what has Michaels mom been doing all this time?  I knew she was alive when the General told Sarah that the surgery was performed on only 1 other person who lived a long and healthy life... Michaels mom had the same brain disorder thingy... truly I've never watched a show with more twists and turns to it.

Oh, and I found this on a TV show forum.... I am assuming it's correct:

"Dont't you think Haywire is interesting.Having serious mental problems,he killed both his parents.It's cruel,but he was badly treated and he did have mental problem"

So, when they said the final 6 episodes this Spring, do they mean the FINAL final?  Like, no more show?  The final final final show?  I hope not  6_6.gif

Tara

I figured since Michaels mom is now in the picture, and the company being all involved with everything and everyone, that the show has a good reason to make a season 5. I hope that the next 6 episodes isn't the end of the show forever. They have a lot of directions they can take things now. Just when you think there at a dead end, they really aren't.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 31, 2008, 05:56:09 PM
I figured since Michaels mom is now in the picture, and the company being all involved with everything and everyone, that the show has a good reason to make a season 5. I hope that the next 6 episodes isn't the end of the show forever. They have a lot of directions they can take things now. Just when you think there at a dead end, they really aren't.

That's what I mean, they just keep us guessing... and it's not lame stuff... they come up with great storylines and twists.  Self was such a nerdy, homely looking guy I never even for an instant suspected him.... well, maybe in the beginning, but then they got me hook, line and sinker.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 31, 2008, 06:01:13 PM
That's what I mean, they just keep us guessing... and it's not lame stuff... they come up with great storylines and twists.  Self was such a nerdy, homely looking guy I never even for an instant suspected him.... well, maybe in the beginning, but then they got me hook, line and sinker.

At first I thought Self was going to screw the gang, but not by wanting Cilla or Silla (I don't even know how to spell it)to himself. I thought they would capture them after they did the dirty work. I hated Mahone so bad, but now I like him. Teabag is a whole different story though. I've never liked him, he gives me the creeps, and if he died I would celebrate.  :-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 01, 2009, 10:37:08 AM
At first I thought Self was going to screw the gang, but not by wanting Cilla or Silla (I don't even know how to spell it)to himself. I thought they would capture them after they did the dirty work. I hated Mahone so bad, but now I like him. Teabag is a whole different story though. I've never liked him, he gives me the creeps, and if he died I would celebrate.  :-\

Yeah, TBag can die anytime and I'll be thrilled.  I do want Self to die too though.  Do you think The Company could really turn out to be good?

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 01, 2009, 05:19:41 PM
Yeah, TBag can die anytime and I'll be thrilled.  I do want Self to die too though.  Do you think The Company could really turn out to be good?

No, I don't think the Company could ever turn out good, but it would be fun watching the boys take them down. I wish Sarah and Michael have some hot steamy sex soon.  <:>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 01, 2009, 05:25:03 PM
No, I don't think the Company could ever turn out good, but it would be fun watching the boys take them down. I wish Sarah and Michael have some hot steamy sex soon.  <:>

I'm with ya there.  I would have expected it early on.  Their reuinion was a huge disappointment.  I am so looking forward to the Spring shows.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 01, 2009, 05:28:59 PM
I'm with ya there.  I would have expected it early on.  Their reuinion was a huge disappointment.  I am so looking forward to the Spring shows.

I got excited while I was typing that and left words out of my sentence. :))  The surprise of her coming back was awesome, but we all want to see some action between these two.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview