PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 08:53:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 21, 2006, 11:27:36 AM
I know Michael and Linc can't be caught yet, so I wonder how they get out of this one. It was a good show again last night. I knew Sarah would get out somehow, but I really thought Kellerman was going to let her go.  I heard awhile back that he ends up on their side, but I don't see how now. I figured he was going to be dead before the show ended last night. I saw him setting up on of those sniper gun things in the previews for next week. Makes me wonder who is going to die. He knows alot for them (the bad guys) to keep him alive. I don't think Sucre will die in the plane. I think he will be the one to help Michael and Linc out of their mess. I don't think Mahone will die, but I still think whatever happens with him is going to really surprise us bigtime.

Oh gawd I'm so wrong....If you don't want to know what happens next week don't look at this link. If you do then go ahead.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qZbdDDjh-wE

All I'm gonna say about the last few pictures, which must be for next week is...it won't end there. The Season might, but I think something will happen.

Wow!  Thanks for the link - I couldn't help it, had to look.  I'm still dying to know how THAT happens!

Tara

I'm like that too, spoilers don't bother me at all. I will still watch it. In fact it will be easier for me to watch, I get so nervous wondering what's going to happen next...lol  The hour goes by so fast.
I just think it will probably end like that for the season finale.. :'((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 21, 2006, 03:27:57 PM
I'm like that too, spoilers don't bother me at all. I will still watch it. In fact it will be easier for me to watch, I get so nervous wondering what's going to happen next...lol  The hour goes by so fast.
I just think it will probably end like that for the season finale.. :'((

Thats what I'm afraid of too.... but doesn't it come back on in Jan?  I heard that somewhere.

Torn2pieces

Ack!!!! I can't believe tomorrow is the last episode for the fall. I absolutely love this show.

If I recall, last year the season came back around the End of Feb, early march.

holly312

Best show on, and wentworth isnt bad to look at

Stinkerbell

Quote from: holly312 on November 26, 2006, 01:49:23 PM
Best show on, and wentworth isnt bad to look at

Indeed, as my 16 year old daughter says "thems some fine lookin' inmates"  LOL  Easy on the eyes says I. 

Torn2pieces

15 minutes to go!!!!! I'm going to be so bummed that it won't be on for awhile.

Stinkerbell

Okay, my kids and I were ^5ing and whoopin at the end of the show.  AWESOME!

Torn2pieces

I thought it was a great show. I can't wait til the End of Jan!!!

I love the twists this show has.

Stinkerbell

Oh, Miss Tara..... you're being awfully quiet about Prison Breaks last episode... what did you think of it, and what do you think is going to happen next?

Tara

I loved it...I am so glad they didn't leave us wondering who got shot.  I said in a earlier post that I thought Kellerman would end up helping them out. I feel sorry for Sarah. I think it's funny that Bellick is in prison, the previews looked like he will be catching lots of hell, among other things  :))) 
Where is that crazy dude at?  Last time I remember seeing him, he had that painting and was standing by a ocean or something. That dam T-Bag needs to get caught, he gives me the creeps. Jan 22nd hurry up!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 29, 2006, 08:34:27 PM
I loved it...I am so glad they didn't leave us wondering who got shot.  I said in a earlier post that I thought Kellerman would end up helping them out. I feel sorry for Sarah. I think it's funny that Bellick is in prison, the previews looked like he will be catching lots of hell, among other things  :))) 
Where is that crazy dude at?  Last time I remember seeing him, he had that painting and was standing by a ocean or something. That dam T-Bag needs to get caught, he gives me the creeps. Jan 22nd hurry up!!

My hubby says that Haywire was actually standing by Lake Michigan!  He grew up in that area so I don't know if he recognized it as Lake Mich. or if the show identified it as Lake Michigan.  Whichever it is, he is building a raft to sail to Holland.  LOL

I feel sorry for Sarah, too.  She's been through so much crap, finally trusts Michael and thinks he's in prison again.  She threw away any possibly way she could get in touch with him - man, this show has so many twists and turns... I love it!

And you're right... Bellick is going to get 'his' and so much more.  LOL

Ilovemyweims

It will be back at the end of january.  Better than lost it wont be back untill end of febuary!!  Im hooked on both.  On a good note now maybe i can catch up on all the shows i have tivoed!!

yoshisquest

OMG I LOVED Kellerman this week.  GO KELLERMAN!! You can only screw a guy over so many times.  They should have known better than to try to mess with him.  Now he's gonna become their biggest problem.

As far as Haywire.....can't wait to see him again.  Far as we know we last left him building a raft to Holland-with sticks.  Way to dang funny.

Poor Sara.  I hope Kellerman, Mike and Link find her before Agent Kim and his goons find her.  Kellerman's gonna have a lot of explaining to do to her though.

And surrce? Who knew he'd be the only one to getaway.  Landed in the middle of no where Mexico and walked away.

I just loved the line at the end where Kellerman tells Mike and Linc I just loved the line at the end where he shoots Alex, says to Mike and Link "She ruined my life, she ruined yours.You wanna take the bitch down? You just found your inside man."

And the shot of the camera panning out on Bellick at the end with Avecado saying "hello boss" ohh sweet justice.

He may not be guilty of killing Gary, but he is guilty of a lot of other things.  So this is payback.

yoshisquest

Torn2pieces

Prison Break star Lane Garrison played a role in a weekend car crash that left a teenager dead.

The 26-year-old actor, who played Tweener on the Fox drama, was riding in his SUV with two 15-year-old girls and a 17-year-old boy in Beverly Hills Saturday night when the vehicle jumped a curb and hit a tree, police said.

Garrison escaped the crash with minor injuries. Both girls were also said to be injured—one critically. The teenaged boy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Because they were underage, none of the teens were identified.

Authorities had not officially released who was behind the wheel at the time of the crash; however, police sources told TMZ.com that Garrison was the driver. No charges had been filed.

About 50 mourners gathered at the site of the accident Sunday night, bearing candles and flowers.

It was the second car accident involving Garrison in recent weeks. While leaving a Los Angeles hotspot in October, he hit another car at a stoplight in an incident captured by paparazzi cameras. (Video of the fender-bender is online at TMZ.com.)

Garrison's character was killed off on Prison Break in the Oct. 2 episode. He is next slated to appear in the action film Shooter, due out next year.

Tara

Did you know he lived with Jessica Simpsons family before he got on Prison Break?  He came from a bad family who lived in Texas and ended up going to jail  and stuff and then moved in with his minister...Joe Simpson. Jessica's dad.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 05, 2006, 07:10:38 AM
Did you know he lived with Jessica Simpsons family before he got on Prison Break?  He came from a bad family who lived in Texas and ended up going to jail  and stuff and then moved in with his minister...Joe Simpson. Jessica's dad.

Does he know the difference between chicken and tuna? :))) :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2006, 07:55:41 AM

Theres a difference?  O+O

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 06, 2006, 07:29:48 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2006, 07:55:41 AM

Theres a difference?  O+O

:-[

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview