PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 08:15:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

JonathanWood90

i learned the hard way not to watch this show before bedtime.  you cannot sleep.

Torn2pieces

Woooo Hooo...It's back on tonite. i cannot wait!!

Stinkerbell

And I checked TV Guide online - after tonights new episode there are 2 more weeks of new episodes.  I hated it when they had 1 new episode of House, then had to wait 3 weeks for another... just keep them coming.  Never take a break.  Who needs a new season... never stop shooting!!!  LOL  I'm not addicted to handsome ex-cons   :,

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on January 22, 2007, 08:07:13 AM
Woooo Hooo...It's back on tonite. i cannot wait!!

It was awesome...Can't wait until next weeks.  :D

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on December 06, 2006, 07:29:48 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2006, 07:55:41 AM
Quote from: Tara on December 05, 2006, 07:10:38 AM
Did you know he lived with Jessica Simpsons family before he got on Prison Break?  He came from a bad family who lived in Texas and ended up going to jail  and stuff and then moved in with his minister...Joe Simpson. Jessica's dad.

Does he know the difference between chicken and tuna? :))) :<<

Theres a difference?  O+O

Tara

This show rocks...hell everything on FOX rocks.

Tara

Sarah and Micheal finally got to  (OO) last night!!  When the 4 people jumped off the train, I did think it was them until I knew they were caught, then I thought it wasn't going to be them and it wasn't!   I kept wondering what happened to Haywire until they finally showed him last week...guess we won't be seeing him anymore since he took the plunge, thanks to Mahone. I'm glad that waitress girl helped C-Note get away, but the previews showed him getting caught and his daughter seeing her mother, so I don't know whats going to happen there. Surely they didn't give that away before it happens if he really isn't caught. Doesn't Bellick make you sick?  T-bag makes me sicker though. He gives me the damn creeps. We haven't seen LJ since the new season started.  :-\

Anyways, I watched 24 afterwards and next Monday 24 is going to be on for 2 hours and using Prison Breaks hour.  !@#$  That pisses me off. I don't know why they're doing that crapola.

Torn2pieces

Beverly Hills police announce Prison Break star Lane Garrison was drunk and under the influence of cocaine during a deadly crash that killed a teenager in December.

Police say they will ask prosecutors to seek gross vehicular manslaughter charges against the star. If convicted Garrison faces up to ten years in prison. Garrison reportedly attended a party and left with three teenagers the night he crashed his vehicle. A 17-year-old boy was killed and two 15-year-old girls were injured. CelebTV talked to Harland Braun, Garrison's attorney, who said, "It is shocking that we had a police investigation that we had no access to that turned into a public trial disguised as a news conference."

Tara

OMG...last night was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!  Do I say that every week?  :)))  Well, this one was. I'm beginning to think I should record all the episodes and just wait and watch them at the same time.

Going to the ex wardens made me so nervous, even though I knew he wouldn't turn them in, Sara pushing that lock down with Kellerman standing there was priceless... :)))   I'm with Sara, I can't forget the bathtub scene.  I was proud of her. 

Linc was punching that Kim guy all in his face, yet Mr. Kim jumped right back up. I don't really think anyone would be able to jump up that quick after getting beat in the face like that.

Could you believe T-Bag called the cops to free Susan and her kids?  Unreal...but good on his part...I still hate em though.  :)))

Sucre making it to the airport for Maricruz had me biting my nails.. :))) He got his woman!!

The next plot....C-Note wants to trade Michael for his daughter...Any parent would of taken that deal, but I don't believe C-Note will turn Michael in.

Stinkerbell

I can't wait to see how all this unfolds.  Glad Sarah locked Kellerman out of the car - it will be interesting to see how he repays the favor.

Tara

Tara

I need a smiley that bites its fingernails...  :-\

Tara

Last nights show was a bit disappointing.   :'((   I feel sorry for Michael and Sarah...whyyyyy oh whyyyyy didn't she make it on the boat. 

That damn T-bag makes my skin crawl still..ughhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm glad C-Note got out and will be just fine.  :D

Two more episodes for this season..  :'((    The previews were awesome for next week. I'm excited to see how they will leave the show hanging this time. Hopefully they will be back for another season.  0:

Stinkerbell

I don't know of any other show with more twists and turns!!!!!!

foxtrot

Torn2pieces

Anyone watch last nite? What a season finale, no? I can't wait til it comes back on. It went to fast :(

Tara

Stinkerbell

Anyone know when the new season will start?  I checked at FOX and couldn't find anything.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview