PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:38:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Tara

OMG...Have you guys seen the previews to the new season?  I can't wait for it to start!  I would of never guessed the direction their taking the show in this season. Yowsa!  I'm already nervous about it..lol

Torn2pieces

I haven't seen the previews yet, but this is my favorite show by far.

jeffery

look new 17 minute PB promo clip

http://www.fox.com/fod/player.htm?show=prison

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 23, 2007, 07:21:01 AM
I haven't seen the previews yet, but this is my favorite show by far.

Omg..It looks almost scary. I might have to record it and watch it in the daytime..I'm serious. I get that nervous want to bite my fingernails off feeling. I don't bite my nails, but it makes me want to.  Prison movies usually give me the creeps, but the previews game me total creepy crawlers.

Darling SilverDodger

Lane Garrison Begins 90-Day Prison Stay

Former Prison Break star Lane Garrison checked in at 9:15 am Friday morning to Chino State Prison for a 90-day evaluation, based on his Aug. 2 hearing. "He's holding up OK," Garrison's friend Andrew Gallery told TV Guide Friday afternoon. (Gallery directed the actor's emotional testimonial in the short anti-drinking documentary Graduation Day.)

On Aug. 2, Judge Eldon Fox issued that prison officials evaluate Garrison during this 90-day period to see if he is "suitable for probation," explained a representative of the Los Angeles District Attorney's office. When Garrison returns to Judge Fox's court on Oct. 31, if "he is deemed remorseful and suitable for probation" he will not likely serve additional prison time.

An intoxicated Garrison was driving the car in the December Beverly Hills crash that resulted in the death of 17-year-old Vahagn Setian and the serious injuries of two other teen passengers.

Graduation Day, which is being produced by Bob Pack, whose own two young children were killed by a drunk driver, will be featured in a Sept. 21 Dr. Phil prime-time special for CBS.

Pack told TV Guide he felt the judge's decree at Garrison's Aug. 2 hearing "an appropriate sentence because of his first time offense, his sincerity and his dedication to accepting responsibility of what happened." — Reporting by N.F. Mendoza
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Darling SilverDodger

OK, now you worrywarts have something to wring your hands about: The Ausiello Report has just learned that after giving birth, Sarah Wayne Callies is not returning to Prison Break after all.

Shocking, right? Especially given the way the actress' manager has been insisting for weeks that her client would be back. (The words "pants on fire" come to mind.)

We already knew that Callies was MIA from the opening credits in the first two episodes and that, for the one scene in which Dr. Sara appeared, a body double was used. But nonetheless, trusting souls that we are, we believed the mom-to-be still had a job. Well, no more. There's a story here, and you're gonna get it.

Um, as soon as we do.

In the meantime, feel free to work out your grief over this turn of events through cybersupport groups, viewing parties of key scenes from past seasons and especially tear-stained blog posts. Also, any guesses as to the "creative" way insiders are saying Callies' absence will be addressed? — Additional reporting by Ben Katner
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Torn2pieces

Ahhhh Torn is excited!!!!! The premiere of my favorite show starts tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffy

I CANT WAIT EITHER i watched the first 17 mins of tonights s3 premiere on fox.com and it just left me wanting more and more
im glad its fall again LET THE SHOWS COME YAYAYAYYA  :^* :^*

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 17, 2007, 05:21:26 AM
Ahhhh Torn is excited!!!!! The premiere of my favorite show starts tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what did you think?  I was really nervous, but I knew Micheall couldn't die on the first show of the season. I was still nervous though..lol  The previews looked good for next week. I think I'll probably have to record this and watch it during the day so I won't have to go to bed thinking about it..lol  I'm a chicken when it comes to the gross me out prison stuff.  I knew Sarah wasn't coming back, and that really sucks. I guess she had her baby and wants to stay home now.  :((

Tara

:///    The show called K-Ville that comes on after this was pretty good.  There's alot of stuff on TV tonight. :^*

Stinkerbell

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 01, 2007, 09:02:21 PM
What's in that box??????

I don't know. I don't like this season as much. I'm watching it but I it creeps me out. I wish they were back in the other prison, this prison is so nasty and dirty. I want to know who that girl with the scar on her face that is telling Linc everything to do is. She's so bossy and I don't like her. As much as I have always hated Bellick, I can't hardly stand to see him all messed up, but at least I don't have to see him in his nasty undies anymore. Mahone's detoxing big time. I think the girl with the scar has something to do with the guys in the white coats on the last episode last season, but I still can't put it all together.  :-\ 

foxtrot

Quote from: Tara on October 07, 2007, 07:55:29 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on October 01, 2007, 09:02:21 PM
What's in that box??????

I don't know. I don't like this season as much. I'm watching it but I it creeps me out. I wish they were back in the other prison, this prison is so nasty and dirty. I want to know who that girl with the scar on her face that is telling Linc everything to do is. She's so bossy and I don't like her. As much as I have always hated Bellick, I can't hardly stand to see him all messed up, but at least I don't have to see him in his nasty undies anymore. Mahone's detoxing big time. I think the girl with the scar has something to do with the guys in the white coats on the last episode last season, but I still can't put it all together.  :-\ 

like you, i dont really like this season either. especially since the doctor doesnt have her head attached anymore. i think linc's a dead man when michael finds out what happened to her

Stinkerbell

Yeah, Sona is really a nasty place to be.  I think the only way I'd like Bellick is dead.  I think the thing thats going to drive Michael to escape is revenge for Sarah's death.  Anyone else think the little basketball player might be another 'plant' in the prison?  He just doesn't seem rough enough to be there.
Here's an interesting clip on designing Sona.  http://www.boxxet.com/Prison_Break/Prison_Break_Constructing_Sona.16fv9y.d

Tara

The little basketball player said he had been there since he was he a lot younger remember?  That place is nasty and I hate that Sarah isn't going to be on the show. It was her choice.  :((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on October 11, 2007, 05:28:56 AM
The little basketball player said he had been there since he was he a lot younger remember?  That place is nasty and I hate that Sarah isn't going to be on the show. It was her choice.  :((

Yep, I remember that.  But he still doesn't seem to 'belong' there to me.  I'm glad Sucre is back in the thick of things....
I miss Sarah, too.  She was such an important part to the feel of the show.  I read in a blog somewhere that in episode 8 (I think it's 8), Linc will give Michael the horrible news.  That's when things are going to get interesting.  As we all know, you don't mess with the people Michael loves.

Tara

OMG...I just watched the show from Monday. I knew Sarah wasn't coming back, but they could've left that door open in case she changed her mind.

The previews for next week look like everyone is caught that is in on the escape.  I want Bellick's snitching azz dead and he can take T-Bag with him.  freddy.gif 

deborah010870

This season isnt as good as i thought it would be, i got bored with it way to fast :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview