This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Okay .. Foxx and Lib officially remind me of my Ma and Aunt now .. They went shopping - Ma gets out her checkbook and her sister says "Oh, they let you write checks here again?" ........ Next store - Aunt gets out her credit card .. Ma says "Whered you find that one? You dont even look like a Theresa"

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 28, 2006, 02:29:32 PM
Okay .. Foxx and Lib officially remind me of my Ma and Aunt now .. They went shopping - Ma gets out her checkbook and her sister says "Oh, they let you write checks here again?" ........ Next store - Aunt gets out her credit card .. Ma says "Whered you find that one? You dont even look like a Theresa"

:)) 

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 28, 2006, 02:29:32 PM

:o 

We're as innocent as Chicken Little!!!   >:D

Homer

Quote from: ClingFree on March 28, 2006, 02:14:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2006, 02:04:18 PM
I gave Tara a kiss this morning before I left.

awwww - Did ya make breakfast too?   :P

We didn't have time.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Homer...what's up with that?  I thought you were a one woman kinda guy?  And now Tara is your not-so-secret girlfriend?  Hmmph.

;)

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 03:08:55 PM
Homer...what's up with that?  I thought you were a one woman kinda guy?  And now Tara is your not-so-secret girlfriend?  Hmmph.

;)

I am. One at a time.  :P :)) j/k

Be quiet or you'll wake Tara. I'm cooking dinner. Chicken Sausage stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. O0

foxx

Homer

Homer sings....

Just a gigolo
everywhere I go
people know the part
I'm playing

:P

I saved some sausage for you.

foxx

....I could say some really, really, really naughty things about that sausage comment...but I will be a good little girl and let your imagination work....

:-* 

Homer

foxx

*running away before this gets any worse*

Homer

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 03:22:33 PM

*running away before this gets any worse*

You should try reading the posts out of order.  My  :o face kept getting bigger and bigger!  :))

Libra

bobby

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2006, 03:12:02 PM

;)

Be quiet or you'll wake Tara. I'm cooking dinner. Chicken Sausage stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. O0

Let the rest of us know when its time for the next one!! Especially if you cook dinner!  O0

Tara

;)

I'm awake now... ::)  And you kissed me this morning before you left and now your playing hide the sausage with Foxx?   pfffftttt Men

Homer

I always cook. Well sometimes. LOL

I got me a $12 rib eye steak for tomorrow.  :D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 04:25:09 PM

;)

I'm awake now... ::)  And you kissed me this morning before you left and now your playing hide the sausage with Foxx?   pfffftttt Men

Uh-oh :o LOL

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2006, 04:25:36 PM
I always cook. Well sometimes. LOL

I got me a $12 rib eye steak for tomorrow.  :D

And did you excpect all us girls to eat one $12.00 steak?   We don't share very well  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 04:25:09 PM

;)

OMG!!!!!!  :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview