PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 04:36:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

SaintHiρρo

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo asianlady.

I've noticed you around the site since you've became a registered member and even though you haven't said a word and like to view certain people's profiles, I thought I would take that first step and welcome you to the site so you can at least say something. I mean, viewing people's profile is totally acceptable but it's kinda scary when that's all you're doing. So why not stop by and say something, we won't bite.

Gecko

welcome  to the forum any real new commers  :;"

bams68

Hi All !! Just thought I would say hi to everyone here. I've been following this site for awhile but never joined til today. Anywho just wanted to say Hi from Can-Eh-Dah!!!Have a splendid summer  :;'

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Lynne

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazy_

bams68

bams68

Thank you also Homer and Crazy =)

Ur Deer Friend
bams O0

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on May 31, 2006, 04:13:33 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams O0

You do realize the only reason I said hello is to steal your whiskey. Right? LOL j/k :P

bams68

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 04:20:08 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams O0

You do realize the only reason I said hello is to steal your whiskey. Right? LOL j/k :P

:)) There's more where that came from, just don't blame me if you get hungover  :oo - ;::

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on May 31, 2006, 04:30:36 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 04:20:08 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams O0

:)) There's more where that came from, just don't blame me if you get hungover  :oo - ;::

Ur Deer Friend
bams

You don't have to tell me. I made the mistake of killing a bottle in my youth. Can't touch the stuff now. The smell of it makes me sick.

bams68

Yeah I know the feeling, except wasn't JD that did it for me - the ol' Jose Cuevo Tequilla - or should I say (Til-Kil-Ya) hahaha. Man that was horrible after eating Chinesse food (If you get my point) felt like puking worms hahaha  :o

Ur Deer Friend
bams

foxx

Welcome to the forum Bams...
Happy Cheating!

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on May 31, 2006, 04:47:27 PM
Yeah I know the feeling, except wasn't JD that did it for me - the ol' Jose Cuevo Tequilla - or should I say (Til-Kil-Ya) hahaha. Man that was horrible after eating Chinesse food (If you get my point) felt like puking worms hahaha  :o

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I had enough of that in Mexico. :o

bams68

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 04:48:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Bams...
Happy Cheating!

TY Foxx - Happy Cheating to you as well  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 04:48:52 PM
Quote from: bams68 on May 31, 2006, 04:47:27 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I had enough of that in Mexico. :o

Been there - dun that :-\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Bams, I know your new but could you avoid changing the subject lines on topics? ;)

bams68

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 04:59:17 PM
Bams, I know your new but could you avoid changing the subject lines on topics? ;)

No Worries  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams :;"

Cake Lady

Well, since I finally got up the nerve to post, let me introduce myself.  I love your forum and all of the topics.  They really make me laugh.  I was not reading it as much as I would have liked to, but ya know, I work, and that gets in my way of forum time.  I do love reading all the topics, especially the one on Bree.   :))  so when I need a good laugh, I come here.  Thanks for letting me be part of this forum

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview