This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

Welcome aboard CakeLady.. sometimes its a helpful forum..sometimes a zoo :)) Never a dull moment around here..
Glad to have ya :;'

Tara

Lynne

Libra

Happy Cheating and Chatting Cake Lady!

Now, where's my cake?  >:D

SexySagittarian

Welcome Cake Lady. You'll have lot's of fun here.

Cake Lady

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 05, 2006, 07:23:16 AM

right here 

thanks all for the warm welcome

Libra

Quote from: Cake Lady on June 05, 2006, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 05, 2006, 07:23:16 AM

right here 

thanks all for the warm welcome

Yummy!  Is that carrot cake?  :P 

Lib likes carrot cake.  :D :D

Sassy

Hiya everyone,

I've been visiting this site for quite awhile and decided to join a few days ago.  I have spent hours reading the posts and laughing till it hurts.  :)) So I finally decided to join.  Joined about a week ago and tonight I posted my second message asking for my name in a glitter sig and was I ever surprised to receive 6  or 7 within a couple of minutes.  Thanks Trini and CrazyMan for the wonderful sigs and the advice on where to find the instuctions on how to do them.  The one I am using now is my first  and only one of many I expect :) But I got to admit I had a heck of a time getting my sig to show up on the page.  Its there now but still not sure how I did it  :)) Love the forum and keep up the good work.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Sassy on June 06, 2006, 12:22:34 AM
Hiya everyone,

I've been visiting this site for quite awhile and decided to join a few days ago.  I have spent hours reading the posts and laughing till it hurts.  :)) So I finally decided to join.  Joined about a week ago and tonight I posted my second message asking for my name in a glitter sig and was I ever surprised to receive 6  or 7 within a couple of minutes.  Thanks Trini and CrazyMan for the wonderful sigs and the advice on where to find the instuctions on how to do them.  The one I am using now is my first  and only one of many I expect :) But I got to admit I had a heck of a time getting my sig to show up on the page.  Its there now but still not sure how I did it  :)) Love the forum and keep up the good work.

Hi Sassy,  ;)

Your siggy looks great, well done on getting it up. :)

Mr. Rasputia

nanners

sierra

Hi all,

I have been a member for a while now and have enjoyed reading all the jokes and helpful game tips.  Im pretty much a forum novice so I probably wont post much and when i do it will probably be in the wrong section...lol so please forgive me now...lol would like to thank everyone for their work on this site as well as for their work on the badge helpers.  Great work!!!

nanners

Welcome Sierra.. You'll have a good time here

Tamara

Welcome to the forum:
~ Cakelady
~ Sassy
~ Sierra   :D 

Sassy

nightperson

hi welcome all to the forum hope you enjoy we are a great bunch here O0

Lynne

foxx

sierra

tigereyes

Welcome to the forum Cake Lady, Sassy and Sierra! :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview