PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:06:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

I don't believe that can be done...it's the luck of the draw.

Set your auto and let it go. You will hit the 100 eventually. :)

Mistyeyed

destiny child

disneyland lady

Quote from: somuchfun on January 01, 2008, 06:50:24 AM
When I clicked on Calendar instead of Daily Puzzle on the Word Search Daily game, it gave me January 2007, and I was able to do the puzzles I had missed.  Hopefully Pogo will let me keep them! 0:

This glitch has now been corrected. I went in there today and it has the Jan 2008 calendar up showing Jan 18 as "TODAY" and the calendar is blank after it. I was all caught up but congrats on anyone who caught it and we are gonna be here looking for the next glitch!  :D

Disneyland lady insane diego

Kyle

Right when I tryed using the glitch again it was corrected... I missed the first few months, which really stinks~ :(

WV4057

i was asking for help with the dominoes club badge because i dont have the auto was hopinh some1 with it would help me. 0: 0:

angel ray

Quote from: WV4057 on January 21, 2008, 09:38:33 AM
i was asking for help with the dominoes club badge because i dont have the auto was hopinh some1 with it would help me. 0: 0:
[/quote
I will help send me ur facts

wendy

It can't be done.  Get busy and play it yourself and you will get it.  I don't have auto either and got the badge playing with the bot

Quote from: WV4057 on January 21, 2008, 09:38:33 AM

minnie

:$% i missed the glitch for word search and i too am missing some puzzles  does anyone know what i can do to make them up ? or am i SOL  girls18.gif

gator8_24

You can only go back as far as the cal. shows. Can't go back to the beginning of the game/cal.

minnie

Quote from: gator8 on March 11, 2008, 11:38:17 AM
You can only go back as far as the cal. shows. Can't go back to the beginning of the game/cal.

:'(( girls18.gif i am so SOL  :'(( girls18.gif

~Sassy~

In the new Relax and Play album...click new game in Mahjong until you see the two green dragons are easy to get to. Once you select the two green dragons just keep hitting the undo button until you count to 20, select new puzzle then and you have your badge, faster than just 1 game. Just found it tonight. Enjoy 

~Sassy~

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 14, 2008, 10:03:16 PM
In the new Relax and Play album...click new game in Mahjong until you see the two green dragons are easy to get to. Once you select the two green dragons just keep hitting the undo button until you count to 20, select new puzzle then and you have your badge, faster than just 1 game. Just found it tonight. Enjoy 

Once you select the two green dragons, select undo....the two dragons will then be there again, select and undo again, do this until you count to 20....then select new puzzle and you will have your badge. I hope this is clear now.  :-\

minnie

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 14, 2008, 10:03:16 PM
Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 15, 2008, 02:12:39 PM
Once you select the two green dragons, select undo....the two dragons will then be there again, select and undo again, do this until you count to 20....then select new puzzle and you will have your badge. I hope this is clear now.  :-\

hey sassy want to explain it again i don't get it lol j/k  :)))

~Sassy~

:))) Now Minnie....I don't even understand it... :ooo How am I pose to explain it.  :)) :)) :))
It just didn't sound right the first time I did it....mainly because some peeps might not know they need to keep redoing and not just hit redo button 20 times.

All clear for you now sweet thing? Good...cause I need help.  :-*

Hold still Minnie let me take your picture...k.  camera.gif

~Sassy~

:{:  (O+O)  pillowfight.gif :.@ :%#

Some peeps say.... "Duh what?"  :-[

I am so relieved I am not into violence ya know.... :)) :)) :))  Unless provoked of course. Sometimes I do have to make exceptions.  :%# Sometimes my honey hits a dumb bump on the way home from work.  :)))
That's my story and I'm stickin to it.  0:

ee4.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: who me? on July 25, 2006, 04:26:23 PM
On Texas Hold'em you can get your four aces badge and your royal flush badge using wild cards if you fold as soon as you get the hand.
Learn that one here on Pogo Cheats  O0

Ok enquiring minds need to know. Can we get this badge in the Poker challenges or not? I do not have the patience to sit in there with all those bots if it aint going to work. But I want the poker badges so bad. I have read a lot on this in the glitch section. Some say yes we can ... others say nada chance.
Will someone please explain to the impatient one here....slooowly how to do it.
Hugs,
Sassy  :!@

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 17, 2008, 03:30:22 PM
Ok enquiring minds need to know. Can we get this badge in the Poker challenges or not? I do not have the patience to sit in there with all those bots if it aint going to work. But I want the poker badges so bad. I have read a lot on this in the glitch section. Some say yes we can ... others say nada chance.
Will someone please explain to the impatient one here....slooowly how to do it.
Hugs,
Sassy  :!@

Yeah -- what Sassy said.   :///

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview