PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:49:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

JIGSAW TREASURE HUNTER
*This is a glitch for tokens only*
     With this glitch you have to have the Adventure Badge. (I think you get this badge at rank 5)..... Play the game in the adventure mode until you get the adventure badge. AFTER you have the adventure badge, you go to UNLOCKED PUZZLES. In the unlocked puzzles, look at the bottom of the screen and you will see different icons, click on the second to the last one on the bottom right hand side of the icons, it is named TREASURE, you will see different puzzles at the top of the screen, pick one of those puzzles and you will win bonus points for every game that you play... The bonus points are given by what rank you are on in the game, I am on rank 16 and I am getting 1,600 bonus points for every game that I play doing this, If you are on rank 50 You will get 5,000 bonus tokens for each game. Hopefully pogo will not find this until we all get a ton of tokens

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on August 15, 2008, 07:34:47 AM
Are we talking about Tri-Peaks here? i havent had time 2 play it much as there are so many new games to play, but i will. i dont no what you mean by a glinch. I have an idea though. well Gl all !@!
OK i see we are talking about Operayion, my mistake sry :(

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 31, 2008, 12:20:42 AM
Jigsaw Treasure Hunter
glitch for tokens
With this glitch you have to have the Adventure Badge. (I think you get this badge at rank 5)..... Just play the game in the adventure mode untill you get the adventure badge. AFTER you have that badge, you go to UNLOCKED PUZZLES. While in the unlocked puzzles, look at the bottom of the screen and you will see different icons, click on the second to the last one on the bottom right hand side of all the icons, it is named TREASURE, you will see different puzzles at the top of the screen, just pick out one of those puzzles and you will win bonus points for every game that you play... The bonus points are given by every what rank you are on in the game, I am on rank 16 and I am getting  1,600 bonus points for every game that I play doing this, If you are on rank 50 You will get 5,000 tokens for each game. Hopefully pogo will not find this untill we all get a ton of tokens

Thanks Justa...There's a weekly challenge coming up on this game, and its for tokens, so this glitch will get what you need in one game.  :)))

MsMissy

vasunlover

I have no idea what anyone is talking about in this topic--4 or 5 games are mentioned!

crissysis

:oooI agree this thread is too confusing! Homer or Mayhem is there anyway you can make a separate Glitch thread for each game ? i.e. (Game Name) Glitches It would sure help us pogo junkies ""

CrystalDawn

i thought 0nce u hit rk50 n jigsaw treasure it AUTOMATICALLY clicks 2 unlocked ....at least i cant get adventure 2 work, it stays faded out like do not enter!!!!!!!!!

vasunlover

Mine stayed like that as well, sure am screwed if there is a challenge for the adventure mode

Mary

Quote from: crissysis on August 31, 2008, 10:52:20 AM
:oooI agree this thread is too confusing! Homer or Mayhem is there anyway you can make a separate Glitch thread for each game ? i.e. (Game Name) Glitches It would sure help us pogo junkies ""

I like this idea have to read this whole thread every time i lookin for glitch  :ooo

IndianLover

Quote from: mama on August 31, 2008, 02:20:53 PM
I like this idea have to read this whole thread every time i lookin for glitch  :ooo

I would like to see that also.. make a section on home page for glitches. and then seperate by game name.. aw that would be sweet

Runner

Quote from: vasunlover on August 31, 2008, 08:27:55 AM
I have no idea what anyone is talking about in this topic--4 or 5 games are mentioned!
Quote from: crissysis on August 31, 2008, 10:52:20 AM
Quote from: mama on August 31, 2008, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on August 31, 2008, 04:46:10 PM
I would like to see that also.. make a section on home page for glitches. and then seperate by game name.. aw that would be sweet

Agreed X 1000.. some smart dude mentioned this many moons ago and it was shot down.

Hocky

fyi....the word jong glitch still works !  thanks to whomever posted this  :!!

badge_junkie

girls18.gif   i am so upset.. they must have fixed the token glitch in jigsaw.. cause when it was first posted i tried it and it worked great.. now im not getting the bonus tokens....

Tara

Quote from: badge_junkie on September 10, 2008, 09:14:11 AM
girls18.gif   i am so upset.. they must have fixed the token glitch in jigsaw.. cause when it was first posted i tried it and it worked great.. now im not getting the bonus tokens....

LOL  I know, I tried it too, but it doesn't work today.  :((

disneyland lady

So how about a Working Glitches - Nonworking Glitches.

I AM a nonworking glitch in so many ways.

soxer

well for working glitches
word jong still works
much thanks to yall for having it up here

Squid

MsMissy

I agree, i have no idea what every 1 is talking about. to many games mentioned.  :oo

Pearl68

Quote from: bobby on July 26, 2006, 07:12:14 PM
tumble bees: after the bonus round quickly click skill 2 then back to 1 durning the jp spin and you will get credit for 2 spins if you're trying for a badge O0
:D cool didnt know that ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview