PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:38:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I don't know if this has been posted or not..but in Crossword Cove, if you just keep clicking on the hint, then solve button you will get through this pretty quick.

Work the puzzle just going across. Put your mouse where the first square is highlighted and it shows the squares in the puzzle going across. Click on the hint button, it will show some scrambled letters, then click solve. When you get to the bottom, click all done! You can also use your arrow over buttons to make it go faster.

*Your hint button will not light up until you click on the first square for each answer you need.

alyaks

I am SOOOO glad I found this site. You guys are awesome. Just wish I'd started browsing thru all the forums before I did my son's and my crossword cove badges lol. Thanks sassy. I'll know for the next one.

les

I successfully did the mini mall glitch last night on my gf's account. Then i did mine  swear2.gif well i messed it up on mine and I spent well over 400,000 tokens on the items.  footinthemouth.gif  I had signed out of the game running the cheat to soon I suppose.  crying10.gif  but I got everything I cared to have so alls well  rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: les on October 22, 2009, 09:16:47 AM
I successfully did the mini mall glitch last night on my gf's account. Then i did mine  swear2.gif well i messed it up on mine and I spent well over 400,000 tokens on the items.  footinthemouth.gif  I had signed out of the game running the cheat to soon I suppose.  crying10.gif  but I got everything I cared to have so alls well  rolleyes.gif

Congrats on getting it to work on your GF's account. It's a tricky glitch for sure. Gotta be really careful with this one. But I love it because even though I don't need the tokens, I feel like... well... it's only tokens, I know but dang, Pogo charges so much for gem items. I don't mind putting one over on Pogo, ya know?

Plus, my kids' accounts don't have as many tokens so it helps them out.

Squid

Quote from: les on October 22, 2009, 09:16:47 AM
I'm crossing my fingers that your tokens were restored.  I shopped last night and did the procedure by the book.  My tokens did not come back - - - - - - until 7 or 8 minutes later.  I think Stinky said it took her 30 minutes to get the count back when she shopped several days ago.  I hope yours returned, too, Les. 

Squid

While I'm here on the GLITCH thread, I just want to say that our list of glitches is getting shorter and shorter.  I think we need to find more glitches.  I'm just sayin'....

Stinkerbell

The guy in your siggy looks familiar to me, as in an actor. So I asked Megan if she knew who he was and she said "no, but I want him, he's mine." So I thought I'd let you know, my daughter has dibs on him.   giggle2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 22, 2009, 03:17:39 PM
The guy in your siggy looks familiar to me, as in an actor. So I asked Megan if she knew who he was and she said "no, but I want him, he's mine." So I thought I'd let you know, my daughter has dibs on him.   giggle2.gif

He looks like that guy from desperate housewives show that had an affair with Gabrielle (eva longoria).....his character name was John  wow.gif

Squid

I keep forgetting my guy has a face; I keep looking at his abs.

Tell your daughter, Stinky, that I hesitatingly give her my guy.   6_6.gif

Mistyeyed

could be jesse metcalfe..used to be on a soap opera before desperate housewives...heard they were bringing him back this season.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 22, 2009, 06:11:44 PM
could be jesse metcalfe..used to be on a soap opera before desperate housewives...heard they were bringing him back this season.
I don't think it is Jesse, not enough brows but Jessie has been back on Housewives for 3 weeks and I have a feeling this last Sunday was his last time on the show. They finished the plotline he had.

Hocky

I found him I found him!   It IS Jesse Metcalfe!  I did a google image search of his name and on the very first page was Stinky's pic! 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  What a dream boat.......I'm just sayin'

disneyland lady

He has definately trimmed his brows. Not that I really just look at brows, it is just that he once looked like he had the unibrow. Sorry the pic is so small - I have exceeded my bandwidth til Nov 2 on Photobucket and had to use another site.

ABC.com has Desperate Housewives episodes on it for those who missed him this time on the show. It was quite a nice subplot.

wendy

DO you have to have an auto to do this?  Also, do I understand, you need to be on two different computer and or laptop?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 14, 2009, 03:53:54 PM
I tried this and it works!  I bought close to 3 million tokens worth of goodies, and my token balance went up!

On my desktop I was running Penguin Blocks and on my laptop I was shopping like a fiend!  The token balance would decrease, but then after a couple minutes it would increase.  I think I had to wait 10 minutes one time, but sure enough... the count went up.

Now, I can buy all the goodies I want and still have a bunch to dump on my daughters' accounts!

Thanks, SquidlyOne!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wendy on October 23, 2009, 07:27:19 AM
DO you have to have an auto to do this?  Also, do I understand, you need to be on two different computer and or laptop?

The only thing I can say for certain is that the playing computer must be actively playing. I did try just putting that computer into a room and shopping on another computer, then going back and playing by hand to get a jp spin, and it did not work for me.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 23, 2009, 09:07:08 AM
The only thing I can say for certain is that the playing computer must be actively playing. I did try just putting that computer into a room and shopping on another computer, then going back and playing by hand to get a jp spin, and it did not work for me.
Ya gotta dazzle the pogo puter/server with your fancy footwork.  Be actively playing.

heyyouguys

Hey , is there any new glitches out there for any games? cheerleading.gif  diablo.gif

Joe C

Quote from: heyyouguys on January 30, 2010, 11:08:47 AM
Hey , is there any new glitches out there for any games? cheerleading.gif  diablo.gif
Nope, but you confused me by staying "on the topic" instead of talking about hotties like everyone else in this thread. tumbsup.gif

The men of the forum thank you. beer11.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

heyyouguys

well  i am confussed this about glitches not dream gods  is that true?

Joe C

The best glitch I know is the Poppit one. When you have a winning game, you can keep hitting undo and getting credit for 15 balloons.  tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview