PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:30:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on December 21, 2007, 03:51:45 PM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 03:47:51 PM
Quote from: jeffy on December 21, 2007, 03:38:28 PM
dec 21st FINALLLLLLY got rank 100 on lottso, easy as pie game just so time consuming to get rank 100

WTG!!!  And today is my daughters birthday and I'm no longer green.  A truly momentous day!

Happy B-Day to your daughter My Oldest Son turned 4 Yesterday we had him a party last weekend then took him to chucky cheese yesterday to spend his B-DAY money........ i didnt realize how expensive CC was nowadays :(

What do you mean about the green?

CC is outrageous, you're right about that.  And the pizza isn't even all that great! 
My daughter turned 17 today, and she got her drivers license on Tuesday.  Sheesh, I have a married 27 year old daughter, 3 grandsons, a 17 year old daughter and a 14 year old son.  All that and I'm still 26 years old.   :-X

And about the green, it's not so much that I'm not green anymore, it's most exciting that I AM purple now!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Angelic Tara on December 21, 2007, 03:59:32 PM

She just got rid of a fungus infection in her belly button. It was all green. :xx

Is that what that smell was?!   

jeffy

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 04:08:02 PM

She just got rid of a fungus infection in her belly button. It was all green. :xx

Ok its not in plain english so im lost.  :OO

ima go watch a DVD screener of Gone Baby Gone it looks like a great movie. I just finished I AM LEGEND it was well worth the watch.

Tara

Is that the Ben Afflick movie that he directed and his brother played in? If it is..I heard it was really good.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on December 21, 2007, 04:33:13 PM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 04:08:02 PM

Ok its not in plain english so im lost.  :OO

ima go watch a DVD screener of Gone Baby Gone it looks like a great movie. I just finished I AM LEGEND it was well worth the watch.

I want to see I Am Legend.  How did you get to see it?

The green thing is that I have posted enough that on the listing of people who are reading the forum, I am no longer green, I'm purple!!!

Stinkerbell

Woohoo I broke the 2,000 post mark.  I'm wiped out.   :)))

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 24, 2007, 06:22:28 PM
Woohoo I broke the 2,000 post mark.  I'm wiped out.   :)))

LOL  WTG!! You broke 2000 and you turned purple...now you need to get to be a rank 10 cheater...you're a 7 right now.

jeffy

rank 5 on fortune bingo got me my 1100th badge :)

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Went to the doctor yesterday and in the past year I've lost  < drum roll please > 48 lbs. 

marymary770

Janadra

I finished Lost Temple Poker by hand...well, by pencil stuck under the enter key, but still.  :)

FlawedAngel

lol well ive been a pogo member i believe its been like 3 years and ive yet to complete a full rank yet lol am i good or what?? hehehe...BUT seriously congrats all of you...Maybe oneday ill do it...think the only game im really close in is Canasta and im like rank 47...OHHH I was close in lottso i think but they added more ranks so gave up...But Yayyyy me *winks*

Stacie

jrzydvl

complete TIS yesterday finally and working on finishing RtT now

jrzydvl

it took me almost 2 weeks with a few hour breaks here and there to get rank 50 and 14000

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 22, 2008, 10:20:40 AM
I just saw this post, BraveLady.  Congratulation!  That is a wonderful accomplishment.

Thank you so much!!!

harley89

Finally got the 100 badge in SD and passed the 1000 mark on badge total

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview