Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on May 01, 2009, 02:52:48 PM
I finally finished Master Treasure Hunter badge in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter. giggle2.gif

Grats!!  How did you do that with the auto without using hints!?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on May 01, 2009, 05:38:31 PM
Grats!!  How did you do that with the auto without using hints!?
Thanks

I just ran it into the ground on hard level. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

I finally finished Bingo Luau..........gonna wait a bit on EWB...I am sick of any bingo games right now!  swear2.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on May 02, 2009, 07:41:35 AM
I finally finished Bingo Luau..........gonna wait a bit on EWB...I am sick of any bingo games right now!  swear2.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
wtg tumbsup.gif

Squid

WTG, Hocky.  I finished my last Bingo game a long time ago and I'm still so sick of bingo that I haven't started EWB.  I know how you feel.

Joe C

Remember to finish Bingo Luau first, so that you can get the double acorns in Everyone Whines Bingo. This will help you get the last badge there more quickly. tumbsup.gif

hillbillyjim

Quote from: Joe C on May 02, 2009, 01:07:22 PM
Remember to finish Bingo Luau first, so that you can get the double acorns in Everyone Whines Bingo. This will help you get the last badge there more quickly. tumbsup.gif
how does this help? ive finished both of mine but still working wifes 

Joe C

Double acorns give you more wilds pased, getting you the {Wild Mushrooms} badge.

I can tell, because my wife's account is NOT finished Bingo Luau and mine is finished. In Everyone Whines Bingo, both accounts are playing at the same time. My account, the one that finished Bingo Luau, is 400 Passed Wilds ahead. tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on May 02, 2009, 01:52:54 PM
Double acorns give you more wilds pased, getting you the {Wild Mushrooms} badge.

I can tell, because my wife's account is NOT finished Bingo Luau and mine is finished. In Everyone Whines Bingo, both accounts are playing at the same time. My account, the one that finished Bingo Luau, is 400 Passed Wilds ahead. tumbsup.gif

Ok, call me stupid but I still don't get how a completing a completely different game (Luau VS EWB) helps in the other.  Please 'splain.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on May 02, 2009, 04:01:01 PM

Ok, call me stupid but I still don't get how a completing a completely different game (Luau VS EWB) helps in the other.  Please 'splain.
If you finish Bingo Luau, then when you play Everyone Whines Bingo, in some games you will see the Double Acorns. When you get a bingo with a Double Acorn, you pass TWO wilds. This makes you get WILDS PASSED faster.

Squid

Do we have an explanation for this VERY strange occurrence?  Also, do you mean pinecones?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on May 02, 2009, 05:25:20 PM
Do we have an explanation for this VERY strange occurrence?  Also, do you mean pinecones?
It is pinecones, and it was intentional by Pogo. If you have finished Bingo Luau, then you can get Double Pinecones.

Joe C

Squid

twinkle6590

WEll I guess I can brag as well. I am still a newbie here on the forum...got a couple of cobwebs to dust off but I have completed all the word searches up to present ...panda pai gow poker, poppit, the poppit show, wonderland memories, tri peaks quest for the ruby ring and im one rank away from finishing keno pop and phlinx. I also have all the weekly personal challenges done so now all im doing is getting cute little "x"'s next to challenges and tokens if i choose to a personal. Ok im done bragging now.  hysterical.gif

Squid

Well done, Twinkle!  I guess I should say, "Grats x 9!"

WTG

BabyCheetah

Wtg Twinkle...especiallly on finishing the Poppit Show.  (Want to do mine LOL   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif.)  Again WTG X9  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview