PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:23:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 15, 2009, 09:12:38 PM
I still wish Pogo would send them a letter telling them to get a life and stop playing Kindergarten Cop.
giggle2.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 15, 2009, 09:12:38 PM
I still wish Pogo would send them a letter telling them to get a life and stop playing Kindergarten Cop.
Nope, just a stupid form letter from a robot. Probably got Oscar to write the program to reply to the snitchers stupid emails. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on June 15, 2009, 09:21:08 PM
Nope, just a stupid form letter from a robot. Probably got Oscar to write the program to reply to the snitchers stupid emails. hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif

twinkle6590

Joe how do you change your profile so no one can see it. i got accused the other night and i wasnt being a good girl either. but if i can block them from peeking that would make me feel better all the way around.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 15, 2009, 09:33:44 PM
Joe how do you change your profile so no one can see it. i got accused the other night and i wasnt being a good girl either. but if i can block them from peeking that would make me feel better all the way around.

Log into MY ACCOUNT on Pogo, and the link to set Profile Privacy settings is right there.

Joe C

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 15, 2009, 09:33:44 PM
Do what Stinky said. By the way, the two SIMPLEST rules for a successful Pogo Cheating experience.
1) Never reply to anyone accusing you of cheating.
2) Never claim any winnings in the off-chance you win something.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on June 15, 2009, 06:23:43 PM
Now that we can hide our profiles AND OUR STATS from prying eyes, who cares what people think. They cannot see exactly what we are doing, so a pox on their house. ass.gif

Is that a pock mark on your butt, Joe?

twinkle6590

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 15, 2009, 10:29:43 PM
Log into MY ACCOUNT on Pogo, and the link to set Profile Privacy settings is right there.

Thanks alot. I logged in and changed it so now I dont have to worry. I never reply back to anyone either. usually im asleep and i see them the next morning in the room or for some odd reason i might wake up in the middle of the night just to check and as you all know theres always someone griping. i think im going to start turning chat off too.

C~M

BabyCheetah

swamp

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Congrats to YOU BabyCheetah! When is the due date?

jarjar

WTg CM good job cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
Is Baby having a baby shocked.gif OMG congrats Baby cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

WTG Crazyman, I'm working on that one now.

twinkle6590

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  WTG CM!

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif Congrats Babycheetah...When is the due date ???

mycatownsme

cheerleading.gif
When reading these posts saying they have completed ranks in a game, gives me encouragement to keep going.
Some games seem to cause more grief from "other players" then I like.
I have tried to do that block privacy setting but I don't have my profile filled out anyways. So I'm not sure how that helps anything. Does that block the other players ability to see your badges too?
Congratulations.  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: stevelj on June 18, 2009, 07:58:18 AM
cheerleading.gif
When reading these posts saying they have completed ranks in a game, gives me encouragement to keep going.
Some games seem to cause more grief from "other players" then I like.
I have tried to do that block privacy setting but I don't have my profile filled out anyways. So I'm not sure how that helps anything. Does that block the other players ability to see your badges too?
Congratulations.  tumbsup.gif
Yes it blocks everything... tokens ... badges...you name it.
Best thing pogo has done.... Even better than white sliced bread. giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview