PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:50:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau - General Info & Ranks

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 17, 2007, 02:56:14 PM
The new Luau bingo is replacing the EZ Win Bingo.... Dottie will still be running Fortune Bingo.  :)))
another game for me to hate.  WHen's the auto coming out?

Tara

It will probably be out next week after shutdown.  I think since shutdown got skipped this week, we might have alot of new stuff next week.  <:>

deborah010870

awesome i cant wait to see it and give it a try, ty for all the info

gin

I am anxiously waiting for Luau.   :///     We should really be busy next week(hopefully).      :pp   

Tara

I have my weeks messed up..it should come out the last week of the month because they are taking the EZ Win Bingo off the 29th.

chummychum

Homer

Quote from: chummychum on July 20, 2007, 02:39:30 PM
The new BingoLuau auto will be called AlohaBingo

Does that come complete with a version of Tiny Bubbles playing in the background?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiehog

with the new guy calling bingo we sure will be busy...all running to get the auto so we wont give a hoot who is calling....come on guys get ur auto ready...this one screams .HELP :OO :;'

BadgeBabe

Dottie's been calling Bingo on the Beta site. I hope they do record another voice, preferably one without her accent and nasal voice.

This game is WAY ready to go to the regular Pogo site. It's been Beta tested by two groups now, and there's not a bug to be found. It's just plain old boring Bingo.
Has to have a good auto!!!!!

deborah010870

not much longer  b4 Ez is gone and the new one comes out.  i hear it might be the week after ez disappears.

CowboysFan2004

from Pogo's Comm. News page:

Goodbye EZ-Win Bingo, Aloha Luau Bingo!
By Staff | July 10, 2007

We will be retiring EZ-Win Bingo on Tuesday, July 30th in preparation for the exciting launch of our brand new Luau Bingo. EZ-Win Bingo has been a part of the Pogo Games line-up for many years now, and it's time for old Richard Cranium, the bingo caller, to retire.

Luau Bingo is our exciting new Hawaiian-themed Bingo game which we will be adding to our Free Pogo Games line up. Club Pogo members will enjoy the ranks and badges that come with this game, and everyone will love the new look and feel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apparently, im not the only one that gets his days mixed up.... :)) :)) :))

Jewel

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on July 30, 2007, 09:05:30 PM
from Pogo's Comm. News page:

Goodbye EZ-Win Bingo, Aloha Luau Bingo!
By Staff | July 10, 2007

We will be retiring EZ-Win Bingo on Tuesday, July 30th in preparation for the exciting launch of our brand new Luau Bingo. EZ-Win Bingo has been a part of the Pogo Games line-up for many years now, and it's time for old Richard Cranium, the bingo caller, to retire.

Luau Bingo is our exciting new Hawaiian-themed Bingo game which we will be adding to our Free Pogo Games line up. Club Pogo members will enjoy the ranks and badges that come with this game, and everyone will love the new look and feel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apparently, im not the only one that gets his days mixed up.... :)) :)) :))

Richard Cranium  :)) :)) :))

sd1619

Rekindled Chaos

It may only be me, but, it doesn't save my progress when i leave the bingo room. So watch out incase it happens to you aswell.  :=

Symbion

a new pogo release having problems?  that doesn't sound like them... lol

lovebug44

deborah010870

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview