PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 06:45:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau - General Info & Ranks

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah010870

yes i agree and i respect you comment.   i have played with 3 or 4 leagues before joining the one i am in due to them being rude to players and others in the lobby i quit.  the one i am with now loves to chat with all.  the day they are rude to people i am done and gone.  we do have some that come in and start with us but it is mosly kids. 

Homer

I hear ya. I think people should take advantage of the private chat function more often whether it be the tourney or non tourney people. Would probably cut down on a lot of the problems. Yeah, i know some games don't have private chat but it's just a thought.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

my ranks are going up fine im at 25 now but shiet you need 100 jp spins each rank from 25 on  :"

BabyCheetah

vacation8.gif  ranking past 20 is rough and taking awhile but the auto is great and i've been running it alot.  thanks bh  great job   vacation8.gif

xgingerx

i would not play new bingo without auto....dumb game and takes to long bbq29.gif

BadgeBabe

OK, I've reached the point in this game where the law of diminishing returns is taking over.
Man, they started the high JP requirements early!! Rank 25 to the end of the game- rank 50.

I'm glad that Aloha is such a marvelous cheat. This game goes on overnight  play status staring right now, LOL.

Tara

When it starts 100 jp spins to the next rank (can't remember which one it started on) It's 100 jp spins to the next rank all the way to the end. It doesn't go up anymore thank goodness.

jeffy

Quote from: jeffy on August 06, 2007, 06:26:29 PM
my ranks are going up fine im at 25 now but shiet you need 100 jp spins each rank from 25 on  :"

quote myself to get the point across LOL

swamp

Quote from: ~Jen~ on August 07, 2007, 02:26:01 PM
When it starts 100 jp spins to the next rank (can't remember which one it started on) It's 100 jp spins to the next rank all the way to the end. It doesn't go up anymore thank goodness.
thats good to know Ms homer, im at 25 now  vacation4.gif

BadgeBabe

It's rank 25.. I've finally made it to 26. The game has lost quite a bit of its initial appeal with the extraordinary rank requirements.
The Aloha Program is a great cheat, but because of the game requirements, a person has to either play or use an auto 24/ 7 to advance in rank past 25.
I will probably stop at the rank 30 badge, at least until the Bingo nuts leave and move on to something else.

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 08, 2007, 05:25:41 PM
It's rank 25.. I've finally made it to 26. The game has lost quite a bit of its initial appeal with the extraordinary rank requirements.
The Aloha Program is a great cheat, but because of the game requirements, a person has to either play or use an auto 24/ 7 to advance in rank past 25.
I will probably stop at the rank 30 badge, at least until the Bingo nuts leave and move on to something else.

I'm 36 spins away from Rank 36 ...but I have been playing 24/7.

deborah010870

congrats all, gl with making it to rank 50:)   i think i am 2 spins away from rank 4 but i have been playing it by hand and when i can

IndianLover

Quote from: deborah010870 on August 10, 2007, 01:06:44 AM
congrats all, gl with making it to rank 50:)   i think i am 2 spins away from rank 4 but i have been playing it by hand and when i can

Wtg, I am rank 17.. I am also doing it by hand.

lovebug44

>:(( >:(( >:(( >:((

CrystalDawn

right beside you lovebug  :>>I ALWAYS played by hand & NEVER DONE that "glitch"   thought pogo sent EVERONE'S BK to rk 6  O+O   i play every morning :/o\ & i stop "when it says......this badge does not count TOWARDS BADGE just got rk7 with 14spins till rk8 vacation58.gif i just go to the beach after i went as far as i can........ diving.gif

BadgeBabe

Bingo Luau has had NO glitch and no people sent back in ranks.

You are talking about the Word Search Daily cheating that people did. There's a thread for that somewhere.

lovebug44

CrystalDawn

there goes my fingers ahead of the mind......lol i really got to stay off this site TILL i have had plenty of coffee
Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 10, 2007, 05:59:01 AM
Bingo Luau has had NO glitch and no people sent back in ranks.

You are talking about the Word Search Daily cheating that people did. There's a thread for that somewhere.
:"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview