PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:22:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau - General Info & Ranks

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

I love this game I think it will go over much better on pogo then Fortune Bingo Cause more then one person can call bingo at one time as many as you want can as far as I can see. I always play it on Blackout. And, if you wait for all the balls to be called you can call bingo on all three cards everyone can. And, even if someone calls when there is only 5 balls left they give you the extra five balls and you will be able to call on all three cards still it is great I love it. Hope the info is good. Teresa

swamp

Tara

BeetahCheetah

knowing pogo, that sounds like a glitch to me lol - what's the fun if everyone gets bingo?

harley89

I agree must be a glitch. Not much point to the game if everybody wins

Mary

thanks for info can`t wait never got all badges in fortune  :((

shoes

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: shoes on July 10, 2007, 03:57:07 PM
is this Bingo Luau a new game and where is it?
It's not out yet. I guess they are still beta testing it.

teresa_aaron

Yes still testing has a lot of problems like right now it will show on the screen that you are rank 5 and if you go to stats it shows you at like rank 30. lol And there is a lot going on when it tallys for you it does not always tally your dabs from bingo and if it doesnt do that you dont get any score at all. So we are still having lots of problems I would give it I bet at least 4 more weeks maybe 3 if you are lucky before they put it on pogo. Hope everyone is having fun. Later Teresa

HypnotizedMind

deborah010870

O0  thank you for all the info, i cant wait to be able to play it.  i like the fortune bingo but i only am like rank 2 or 3 if that and hardly ever get a bingo in there anymore.  this one sounds like more fun anyways :)  thanks again

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

I think the game's ready to go.

Theresa, obviously the rank shown on your stats is wrong but the one on the game is right if you are like me. There's no way I have obtained rank 35 in the game, LOL, but I have obtained rank 4 like it says.

It's definitely not accurate to say that " EVERYONE" will get Bingo every game or even MOST games. Bingo people are bingo people, not Beta testers.

The goal of this game is to make more tokens by having the most BINGOS in one of three TEAMS, but the Pogo Bingo players will ring in as soon as one has Bingo. We all know that.

Their little butts are going to be SOO chapped when they realize by doing that that they won't get  a high token payout for the team win, though.

AND, I haven't seen it mentioned that you don't get JP spins for every game won or every card filled. I have filled every card completely with a 3 card blackout and still didn't get a JP spin. The game counts the number of balls placed, and you can play several games in between JP spins.
I figure this will go over like a lead balloon. LOLOL.

I can hardly wait. ( I just care about badges....)
This game counts

winterangel

Right now the game seems to be running smoothly; at least for me.  I love the Super Speedy
3-Card games.

The already fixed the difference between Rank showing on your game and Rank in your stats.
They now match.

Looks like Pogo is pulling EZ Win Bingo and replacing it with this game.

Should be ready for Frag soon.

Fluffy756

Everything is working good for me as well. I love this game think it so cool. I think best part is the team bingo part of the game. They taking other other bingo down by july 31 so we should be soon for frag soon.

deborah010870

tokiehog

OMG....they got some guy from the middle east calling bingo in luau...gotta get the jp spins to rank.... bbq22.gif

winterangel

I can't believe I'm say this but I long for Dottie to be back.  The new guys voice
drives me around the bend.    :(

I do have a question about the beta program.  All I see are free bingo rooms.  Can
anyone else get into the Club Members Only rooms? 

Tara

The new Luau bingo is replacing the EZ Win Bingo.... Dottie will still be running Fortune Bingo.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview