PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:53:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

MV has just been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week for the second consecutive week. cheerleading.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Eagles beat Giants 27-17 to go 7-3 and take over 1st place in the NFC East

Next on the schedule is Da Bears

Homer

Homer

The Eagles are the first team to make both Manning sisters throw 2 or more INT's in a game in the same season cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Yesterday was a bad day for the Manning household. New England beat the Indianapolis Peytons, holding off a furious comeback attempt by picking off his royal holiness when the Peytons were in position to tie the game with a field goal. cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

just don

The Viking soap opera continues for another week. Stay tuned for future episodes. Rumors abound concerning Favre just hopping a plane and going home, the Titans sending Moss back to MN claiming they just made a bad deal, and the secondary buying guns to keep from getting burned? Thank God the season ain't over yet.

Homer

Quote from: just don on November 22, 2010, 11:47:18 AM
The Viking soap opera continues for another week. Stay tuned for future episodes. Rumors abound concerning Favre just hopping a plane and going home, the Titans sending Moss back to MN claiming they just made a bad deal, and the secondary buying guns to keep from getting burned? Thank God the season ain't over yet.

I heard Favre is willing to play out the season for Frazier who was a pretty good DB coach here in Philly at one time under Andy Reid

just don

Who knows with Favre? He's helped me cover many bets this year...if gambling were legal and I played the other side. Early line shows the Skins about 2 point favs. That will change if the Vikes new coach can get Moss back......lol.

bobby

vick..eagles...homer...you are going down tease.gif

Homer

bobby

Homer

gator8_24

Hey, I just turned to FOX and didn't recognize the team in the orange sherbert shirts and I didn't recognize the logo on the helmets.  The guys said it was Tampa Bay and the logo by the scores showed Tampa Bay.  They look like sissys!  So what is the story behind the uniforms?

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 05, 2010, 03:54:41 PM
Hey, I just turned to FOX and didn't recognize the team in the orange sherbert shirts and I didn't recognize the logo on the helmets.  The guys said it was Tampa Bay and the logo by the scores showed Tampa Bay.  They look like sissys!  So what is the story behind the uniforms?

It's the original team colors

gator8_24

Homer

Joe C

Patriots barely beat the Bears in snowy, windy Chicago, 36-7.

Tom Brady only threw for 396 yards (most against the Bears all season) in a snowstorm.

Well, at least the Bears scored a touchdown. Unlike Rex "Blowhard" Ryan's Jets and their little field goal last Monday night.
cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

Homer

Incredible game as the Eagles beat the Giants with 28 points in the last 7 minutes

The Giants are dopes hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

les

Quote from: Homer on December 19, 2010, 01:31:03 PM
Incredible game as the Eagles beat the Giants with 28 points in the last 7 minutes

The Giants are dopes hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

That was really impressive!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview