PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:28:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

BWAHAHAHAHAHA... Michelle lost her key to the HOH room.  :))

Grrr.. she found it.  >:D

Oooh... Memphis just told Keesha he thinks that he can get Michelle to nominate April/Libra. PLEASE DO IT, MEMPHIS! So they can send that disgusting, disgraceful, stuck-up blond barbie home.  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 07, 2008, 07:37:24 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA... Michelle lost her key to the HOH room.  :))

Grrr.. she found it.  >:D

Oooh... Memphis just told Keesha he thinks that he can get Michelle to nominate April/Libra. PLEASE DO IT, MEMPHIS! So they can send that disgusting, disgraceful, stuck-up blond barbie home.  >:D

Ohhhh, I hope she does, but I bet she won't.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 07, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
Ohhhh, I hope she does, but I bet she won't.
Same.  :(

Jerry sounds like a broken record. If he says Dan hides behind his religion one more time, I'm gonna  :{: him. He needs to realize that being HOH doesn't mean you get to control every person's vote. He needs to grow a spine, or else he'll just be a carpet for everyone to walk all over.  ::)

Monkey

Well, after last night I'd say there's about a 10% chance that she'll nominate April.  :)))

The girls went up to Michelle with convincing arguments about why they don't like April and why Michelle should nominate her. Hopefully it works, but I doubt it will. We'll find out tonight.... :)))

trOllie/April will need to be broken up eventually. I hope Michelle realizes that. If she puts up Libra/April it'll be win/win for her.

And did I mention that it makes me sick how much April is sucking up to Michelle? Everything about her is so fake except for her rack.  ::)

Monkey

I hate these people so much. It's downright pathetic that Michelle/April/Ollie/Jerry sit around all day insulting Libra/Keesha/Dan. "Libra looks like an orangutan". I hope she flips out on them. Talking shit about her kids and calling her racist terms? I dare them to say that to her face and see what happens.  ::)

I hope Keesha wins the HOH next week and slams the HOH door in April's face when April tries to become friends with her again.  <:>

RedNightStalker

I would love to see either Libra or April go home this week and definitely Michelle next week.  I was very excited to see Jesse go.  I also swear there is going to be a fist fight at some point this year, just can' decide who it will be between.  *snicker 

Monkey

Oh what a shocker... guess who's in Michelle's HOH room? April and Ollie.  :xx And guess who's acting fake like usual by smiling and laughing at everything Michelle says? April.  :xx :xx :xx

I like both Keesha and Libra, but Libra needs to fight for that POV so she can stick around. She NEEDS to stay around this week to piss off the NerdHerdv2.0.  >:D I hope she wins the veto and shoves it down their throats and does a big dance for the camera.  :)))

April just now: "When she's sitting in the chair this coming Thursday, I want to know what questions they're going to ask her."... Umm, hello honey... if she wins the veto she won't be sitting in the chair on Thursday. Cockiness at it's finest.  :-[

Tara

Libra and Keesha are on the block. POV is later on today.  Everyone we saw in the promo for the 10 houseguests coming back were the ones who were there yesterday. They played with them in a food comp.  Keesha won lobster, and Jerry won his 3rd week on slop.  :)))  They even had Brian from this season there. I can't believe they picked Matt to come back from last season.  :xx  None of the previous houseguests clapped for Libra when she went to take her turn in the comp. Janelle told Michelle that she was glad she won HOH, that Jessie was ugly, and told Libra and Keesha to keep the drama up, that she liked it. Jen BB8 told Renny she liked her. Brian BB10 told Dan somethings in private (I don't think BB producers would let that happen, but maybe they did)  They houseguests found out the earthquake was real and Keesha flips out again.

Monkey

And April wants an apology from Keesha and Libra.  :)) Ollie told her not to bother, because they have no morals.  :)) How ironic that they're talking about others not having morals.  :ll

I so hope Libra wins POV. She needs to stay to keep the HypocriteHerd NerdHerdv2.0 on edge.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 09, 2008, 08:41:44 AM
And April wants an apology from Keesha and Libra.  :)) Ollie told her not to bother, because they have no morals.  :)) How ironic that they're talking about others not having morals.  :ll

I so hope Libra wins POV. She needs to stay to keep the HypocriteHerd NerdHerdv2.0 on edge.

I don't want Keesha to go home. I want April or Michelle to go home and we know Michelle ain't going anywhere this week.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2008, 08:42:59 AM
I don't want Keesha to go home. I want April or Michelle to go home and we know Michelle ain't going anywhere this week.
I know. I don't want either of those 2 going home. Keesha and Libra are the ones who start all the drama now.  :)))

I hope Libra wins POV and she puts up April as a replacement, but that aint happenin.  :))) Well... she could put her up as a "pawn" like what April did to Jessie last week.  :))

Dan will probably be a goner if Libra wins the veto.

Tara

Tara

Jerry won POV.  ::)   He told Keesha and Michelle that he was keeping the noms the same and that Keesha would be safe, and that they would be voting out Libra. Jerry told Michelle and Keesha not to tell anyone, but Jerry ran to April and told her. April wants Keesha out, but like everyone knows, alot can change before Thursday.

Edited to add: Memphis has to wear a garland of onions around his neck for 24 hours. April won clothes..like 10,000 worth and shoes and everything.  >:D

Monkey

OMG... Constant fighting for the last 2 hours. Keesha's drunk and is screaming at practically everybody, especially April, Libra, and Michelle.

Libra has been working them hardcore for the last few hours. She worked Ollie in the Storage-room for like an hour, she worked April, and now she's working Michelle. Michelle is going absolutely insane right now flipping out because she doesn't know who to believe. Keesha and Libra told her the truth about April and the shit she's done, so Michelle has no clue whether or not to believe them. She's seriously flipping out, throwing pillows everywhere and screaming at everything and everyone.

And now April is PO'd at Keesha. So who knows... maybe Libra will be safe this week.

Ut oh... looks like April/Keesha Round 3 is about to commence.  :)))

Monkey

MUST April mention every 3 seconds that she has a big heart and that gets in the way of her game? Gag me please.  :xx ::)

Not much going on tonight. Everyone's just repeating the same drivel they've been repeating for the last 4 days.

Where's a twist in BB when we need one?  :))) I hope an alarm goes off when Libra tries to open the front door after she gets evicted. Now THAT would be priceless. :))

Monkey

April about Keesha "She's so far up Michelle's  :o0 that you cannot see her!" POT. KETTLE.  ::)

Oh... and Keesha is "fake". POT. KETTLE.  ::)

Monkey

They've been talking for the last 2 hours about Dan being weird, and they think he's America's Player. They think somehow that he and Libra knew eachother before enterring the house, because Dan is the only person talking to Libra now.  :))  ::)

Monkey

Monkey

I think April just farted.  :))

And meanwhile, there's a very adult conversation going on between Libra/Keesha/Memphis. Poor Dan is in the corner covering his face/ears with a pillow.  :))

I seriously cannot breathe right now listening to this conversation. You can tell they're all deprived. "A message to all mothers, knock or cover your eyes so nothing gets in them"  :)) :))

Now talk about size. Libra cares. It doesn't matter too much to Keesha. :))

OMG...Now the conversation ended and Libra went into the kitchen looking to eat salad. Oh the irony.  :)) :ll

Monkey

I didn't see this happen yesterday, but I was reading a recap of when went down yesterday (not much)..... apparently Ollie, April, and Jerry want to get rid of Keesha this week. :o But they were talking about how they would need Dan to vote with them too so there wouldn't be a tie. If it's a tie, Michelle would vote out Libra.

But Memphis and Dan already promised their vote to Keesha.  :))) And with Renny, her vote is a given. So they'll need to work Michelle hard if they really want Keesha out.

I still predict a 6-0 vote to evict Libra.  <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview