PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 01:51:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I didn't think they were going to give up someone just for comfort...but... Let the games begin.  :)))

The poor other tribe...that Anthony dude needs to be sent home. What a pansy azz...he was almost crying in the beginning during a little interview thingy.   :[

Ms.Behavin

lmao, I thought that one guy was gonna kick Anthony's arse when they were doing that challenge on the pole. I cant believe they sent that girl home, they should of just stuck together and won as a team. But oh well I guess they think that comfort will pay off. Stupid arses.   

bams68

I agree, anthony seems like a fairy to me. At times I feel like he's making the team lose on purpose for sum reason that has me confuzzled. Who knows
I did like that Rocky dude at the beginning but now he seems very way outspoken huh and kinda seems like he has a anger management problemo LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: bams68 on March 03, 2007, 07:28:57 PM
I agree, anthony seems like a fairy to me. At times I feel like he's making the team lose on purpose for sum reason that has me confuzzled. Who knows
I did like that Rocky dude at the beginning but now he seems very way outspoken huh and kinda seems like he has a anger management problemo LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams
lmfao @ "Fairy"  My brothers think that word is the funniest word around. According to them Ev1 is a "Fairy" Or mainly candy arses!  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on March 03, 2007, 07:28:57 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams

LOL  He doesn't need anger management he needs food!!!   That tribe is hungrier than Loco could ever be. I totally agree with the fairy comment.

Homer

Ravu is pathetic. They aren't even trying.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

They haven't had anything to eat or haven't had the chance to lay in luxury like the other team has since they all arrived. I'm glad I saw the previews and that when Survivor comes back in 2 weeks (Wed. March 21)  there will be a good twist. I'm actually getting bored with it this season. One team loses everything and the other team wins. Whoopie doopie doooooooooooooo  :,

zeboo

I agree with Tara the one team is starving and the other has everything something has to give soon.
I don't think it's been fair at all from the very start that one gal was an archetech and built a good shelter and was banished to exile island 3 times she didn't have a chance to bond with the tribe at all the team needs food now  !@!

Tara

This is coming on in 30 minutes....   :=  I almost forgot since it's not Thursday.

Monkey

Rocky is a disgrace to Massachusetts  :ll

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on March 21, 2007, 05:49:08 PM

And he still stayed..  ::) !@#$ >:((

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on March 21, 2007, 05:49:08 PM

I was hoping his loud mouth horrible accented azz would of went home.  >:D

What did you think about having to make new teams?  :)))

S/H/Z/G

I was bout to give rocky a knockout  :^...well if I was there.

And he's just gross too.

Homer

I wish Apollo Creed would come back and knock Rocky out.

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on March 29, 2007, 05:20:36 PM

:D <..> :^* :&

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 29, 2007, 05:32:58 PM

Annoying little bugger isn't he?  :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on March 29, 2007, 05:41:57 PM
Quote from: Monkey on March 29, 2007, 05:32:58 PM

Annoying little bugger isn't he?  :)))

You can say that again  :xx

Homer

Monkey

About time he left  :^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview