PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 11:49:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Boring....It wasn't really that good again last night.

Why did Cassandra and Earl just make me sick last night?  I don't like them anymore.  >:D

From the previews, I think they're gonna go after Yau Man. 

What has Cassandra done?  What has Stacy done?  This hasn't been a real good season.

They had one good episode and that was it.

Someone needs to find the fake Idol.

bams68

I think they are all jus so freaking jealous and have crap in there pants cuz the old man has indeed outwit them and outplayed, and if he plays his cards rite, he can still win this game. I was like omg, I really thought he was going home last nite. I swear to god he really had trust in those crappy people.....but I think he got a wake up call. But yanno what, I think they made us think all that, sumtimes they make us think that the tribe really is gonna vote him off, when actually they probably all talked about it and laughed there heads off at Alex....who knows huh. But I'm glad the old man is still in there, he really deserves this win. I don't care how old he is, he really proved himself and if the money is mostly passed on to loved ones of his, he still deserves it, cuz the rest sure don't. An yeah when is that fake idol gonna come into play.....I hope sumone does find it, either Dreams or Stacy LOL omg that will be a Hoooooooooooooot!!

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Chata *#$% up

GOOO Yau Man   ++ ................. BUT i really think it will be Earl that wins the whole thing mark my words.  <:>

Tara

Quote from: Chata on May 10, 2007, 07:46:41 AM
GOOO Yau Man   ++ ................. BUT i really think it will be Earl that wins the whole thing mark my words.  <:>

I sure hope not...Survivor is on tonight..wooo hooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2007, 08:55:29 AM
Quote from: Chata on May 10, 2007, 07:46:41 AM

I sure hope not...Survivor is on tonight..wooo hooo
Call me.. and remind me.. I'll watch it with you.... I never get to watch that... I use to....so many boob tubes... so little time... lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on May 10, 2007, 05:23:49 PM
Yau-Man is one smart cookie.  O0
lmao... are u implyin you are one smart cookie...

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 10, 2007, 05:28:50 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 10, 2007, 05:23:49 PM
Yau-Man is one smart cookie.  O0
lmao... are u implyin you are one smart cookie...

I like cookies and

Yau-Man better play the idol tonight I think.

TmT

Who doesnt like cookies and milk....  I want a donut and cup of coffee...... hmmm... wrong thread to request that...huh...lol

Tara

Why did Yau- Man give Earl the other idol....I think that was stupid. I would of kept it for myself and gave him the fake one..lmao  I wouldn't of given Dreamz the truck either..Oh welll no more idol giving after the first part of the show tomorrow.

Finale is tomorrow night...3 hours.  :8:

Chata *#$% up

Yau man is smart but Earl is the one set up really nice now because he has the idol to use to get to the final 4 and then everyone will be gunning for Yau man or Boo to get out after that so i still think Earl will take it all....... sry Yau Man.  :$%

Tara

I'm glad Stacy went home..She hasn't done anything..neither has  Cassandra.   It's going to be nice to see how it all plays out. It's all going to depend on who wins immunity. Don't you know they will be fighting for their lives on this one.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 12, 2007, 06:37:33 AM
Why did Yau- Man give Earl the other idol....I think that was stupid. I would of kept it for myself and gave him the fake one..lmao  I wouldn't of given Dreamz the truck either..Oh welll no more idol giving after the first part of the show tomorrow.

Finale is tomorrow night...3 hours.  :8:

Yau-Man was trying to cement his position in the top 2. He knows if he makes it there most people will vote for him.

bams68

I dun know about that Homer. It would all depend on who's beside him I think. I think most would vote for Cassandra or Earl before the old man. I think he jus played this game hard and they all know that. Can't be too sure on this one.....it would all depend on how they look at it and who's at the final two. One thing would go good thou for him, is he has been honest about playing the game an hasn't lied about a thing so far except the fake idol. But yeah who knows huh.......I sure do hope they would vote for him thou. Earl having that idol really sets him up good, and the old man was crazy to give it, but I understand how honest he is and I think he's trusting this dude way too much but sum people that's how they work. As for Dreamz keeping up his end of the deal, yeah riiiiiiiiiiite LOL. I think thou if he doesn't keep up his end of the deal, the jury will not vote for him in the final cuz of that and how he played him like that, after getting a truck.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

too early for me to be spelling

Tara

Wooo hoooo....Finally the finale.  :{x

Monkey

Homer

TmT

Homer

Cassandra should go home. She doesn't even try.

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview