PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:53:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I read a story today about how people are saying Courtney is anorexic. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2007, 03:04:15 PM

You had to read something to figure that out?  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2007, 03:08:15 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2007, 03:04:15 PM

You had to read something to figure that out?  :)) :))

:{: :{: :{:

les

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 15, 2007, 05:17:52 PM
Follow the bouncing balls.

LMAO...Is that your new pick up line?  :)))

Bye Bye Frosti. I wish someone else would of went home.  I'm glad Monkeys spoilers weren't right this week. 
James said he ate 7 burgers...lol  I bet their butts got sick after eating like that..lol

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 18, 2007, 06:02:33 AM
Quote from: Tara on November 15, 2007, 08:29:23 PM
I'm glad Monkeys spoilers weren't right this week. 
:-\

Crap, you were right. I didn't see Frosti's name...I just saw the person who is going home this weeks as being the first one. I'm gonna hate it Thursday, I can tell you already.  :((  Thunderthighs needs to go home, she can't do nothing.

Tara

What a waste of TV air time on this tonight. I wanted to see some challenges. >:((   Did you see how PeePeeGee won that text messaging thing this past week?  What's up with that?

mr.clean

yeah i watched it for about 45 mins ...  There was a couple interesting moments in it..  They got Drunk

There camp got flooded out!!    They need too actlly show this kind of stuff !!!  The show is called Survivor!

Christy

:=   and I hurried home for that?   turkey7.gif

Mistyeyed

well,that was a wasted hour of my time last nite...

Tara

Well, maybe we will actually get to see something worth watching tonight.  <:>

FreecellFanny

The recrap shows are a waste of time.  >:D

Homer

Amanda is a  xmas5.gif

Every week they have to blur out her goodies. ::)

Homer

James is so stupid. 2 idols gone to waste. What was he thinking after he got 3 votes last time. ::)

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2007, 05:54:49 PM
James is so stupid. 2 idols gone to waste. What was he thinking after he got 3 votes last time. ::)

I know, now I don't even know who I want to win. That really sucked. I can tell you who I don't like.  PeepeeGee and Todd..what a weasel.  They all suck actually..lol  I don't like this season very much for some reason. Maybe its just getting old. The challenges aren't very good anymore.

bams68

Yeah I think it stank how James didn't use his noggin'. He should have known better. Anywho I'm with ya on Todd, he jus stinks makes me wanna hurl. His smirks are jus like Waaaaaat, I'd like to whip that smirk off his face for a mill....I think if I had to root for anyone now it'd be Eric or Denise then Amanda.....I can't stand to look at any of the rest. Courtney needs food...can't tell if ur watching survivor or sum save the children show. Ah well poor ol' James, sure had a pair of buns LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on November 29, 2007, 06:13:13 PM
Yeah I think it stank how James didn't use his noggin'. He should have known better. Anywho I'm with ya on Todd, he jus stinks makes me wanna hurl. His smirks are jus like Waaaaaat, I'd like to whip that smirk off his face for a mill....I think if I had to root for anyone now it'd be Eric or Denise then Amanda.....I can't stand to look at any of the rest. Courtney needs food...can't tell if ur watching survivor or sum save the children show. Ah well poor ol' James, sure had a pair of buns LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

LMAO...Your whole post is cracking me up. I don't think I've heard you talk like this. :)) :))   Monkey posted spoilers up to the final 3 and he's been right. You are probably going to be as disappointed as I am..lol

Lmao @ courtney and save the children show...lol 

bams68

hehehe well the crazy part is that starving chick was like that before they even started the game, her barfin' up problem sure isn't a secret in my book. I think if she wins the million or any other should buy her sum new mirrors and maybe a scale to make her feel better LOL and maybe see the real Courtney and how disgusting she really looks. I mean sure it's great to be fit, but this isn't fit this is sick (in more then one way) down rite ill.
Anywho jus sad to see James go as he seemed to have a good heart and I think that's what cost him the game. It was the same thing with Rupert (oh man did I love that guy) they jus have too much trust when really most people are backstabbers, but yeah it's the game and these freaks sure are playing it to win, but what they fail to look at is when it comes down to vote neither one of them are gonna be likable by the jury and they are indeed gonna get a few questions LOL. I hope next season they do another all stars or sumthing.  Would be kewl

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview