PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 10:50:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 03, 2008, 04:30:45 PM
James & Amanda from Survivor 8 will be on the Celebrity show.  Also Johnny Fairplay whom I'm sure everyone remembers him  (O+O) :{: :)) 

Fans vs. Favorites concept of Survivor: Micronesia (debuting Feb. 7 on CBS at 8 p.m.), featuring one tribe of former Survivor standouts, and another tribe of newbies who idolize the players they are about to compete against.

Here's the addy for all the info, & pics of all the players..hope its ok to put the link here, if not just delete it & I apoligize. 
http://www.survivor.com/category/survivor-16-micronesia

Nice find Cindy...I see Yau-Man is going to be on too. I like how they give a bio on all the people with their pics. I sure thought this was starting the week of Jan 14. Oh well, we have American Idol..lol

CindyLouWho

Thanks, I seen it on Entertainment tonite & knew I'd find more info if I searched cause its not up at CBS site yet   :)))  Yea I like Yau-Man, I think its gonna be a good show this time.  I'm glad James is on it.  Couple of those new guys look nice  :D :)))  Gonna be interesting to see how the favorites all get along  :))

Tara

I think the idea is a good one with the fans vs the oldies.. :)))  It should be interesting, and Survivor needs something interesting. I was kinda getting bored with it. I just wonder if they will start out in two seperate tribes like that. It should be a good season.

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

Oh boy, not long to go now!!   :/// :/// <:>   all the good shows are starting back up & gonna be busy watching everything....thank goodness for BadgeHelp!!   :!!

Tara

One more day. I sure hope this season is better than the last one.

CindyLouWho

I'm sure it will be...wonder what ole Johnny Fairplay will have up his sleeve this time?  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 06, 2008, 05:45:38 PM
I'm sure it will be...wonder what ole Johnny Fairplay will have up his sleeve this time?  :)) :))

His teeth?  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I'm going to be for the new players, although I bet it could interesting with the old players.

CindyLouWho

I think it'll be a good show this time, I hope so anyways  :///

CindyLouWho

Here we gooooooooo, in case anyone forgot its coming on now  :))) <:>

Homer

Homer

Oh gawd....Fairplay is crying already. :'(( Yau-man should have kicked his new teeth in. :)))

CindyLouWho

:))  1st nite & that 1 girl is crying already

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 07, 2008, 05:24:05 PM
:))  1st nite & that 1 girl is crying already

That was funny. :))) I don't know where she thought she was going. ::)

CindyLouWho

These dummies know what its like when they sign up to do this  :)))  I can't believe the faves lost the 1st challenge  :o

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 07, 2008, 05:40:01 PM
These dummies know what its like when they sign up to do this  :)))  I can't believe the faves lost the 1st challenge  :o

They lost because they were arrogant and didn't think they could lose.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2008, 05:52:46 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2008, 05:12:16 PM
Yau-man should have kicked his new teeth in. :)))

Those are new?!

I've never watched this before --- too much soap opera drama?

Danny Bonnaduce threw him over his head at a benefit and broke his front teeth. Not sure if that happened before or after Survivor taped though.

Homer

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview