This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

It's going to finish off in the Spring, on friggen Fridays. I will sure miss this show.  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 13, 2009, 11:42:55 AM
Show got cancelled today

NNNNooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          girls18.gif girls18.gif   It's one of the best shows on TV. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 13, 2009, 06:42:58 PM
It's going to finish off in the Spring, on friggen Fridays. I will sure miss this show.  girls18.gif

:(   (OO)   6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

FreecellFanny

When is it supposed to come back and finish up?  popcorn2.gif

Tara

I'm not sure, but it's supposed to be on Friday nights when it does. It's going to be sad when it does, because we will know that it is over. Do you think they can end it with Sara and Michael on a beach drinking fruity drinks with umbrellas in them?  undecided.gif

Tara

I love this show, but I don't know if I am to excited about it coming back on again. There are only 6 more episodes and then that's it. The end. That is depressing. It hasn't been on for awhile so I've gotten over missing it. Now then, it will come back on and I will watch and have to go through being depressed about it not ever coming back. What to do, what to do.  bad mood.gif

FreecellFanny

I am not sorry to see it end quite honestly. I hate to say it but I think it's outlived the buzz.

I will miss it but I'll miss it for what it used to be.  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 12, 2009, 01:39:42 PM
I am not sorry to see it end quite honestly. I hate to say it but I think it's outlived the buzz.

low blow.gif    giggle2.gif

Monk is ending, too.

FreecellFanny

Sorry Stinky!  giggle2.gif

I may revise my thoughts if they show Wentworth Miller full frontal.  wow.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 12, 2009, 03:03:32 PM
Sorry Stinky!  giggle2.gif

I may revise my thoughts if they show Wentworth Miller full frontal.  wow.gif

I am sooooooooooooooo with you on that.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Prison Break is on this Friday! WOOHOOOOOOOO   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Anyone watch Prison Break Friday? I recorded it but I didn't watch it yet. I have enough trouble sleeping. I have to wait til early in the day to watch.

cranky

i love this show!!!! hubby and i watched it Friday night!!! hard part is waiting a week for it to come back on lol

Tara

Quote from: cranky on April 19, 2009, 11:04:07 AM
i love this show!!!! hubby and i watched it Friday night!!! hard part is waiting a week for it to come back on lol

I'm like you, can't wait until next week. It was so good. Only 4 more episodes though. That's the sad part.  6_6.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview