PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:09:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Well, bugger.  My daughter just reminded me it's not on til 9pm, an hour from now.    !@#$   

Stinkerbell

OMG!  What an awesome episode.  So, "he" redeemed himself I would say.  (OO)
LOVED Mahone just giving Wyatt a little push    :^*

And When the General kissed Gretchen all you could hear at my house was 4 people yelling EWWWWW!!!!!!   :))

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 03, 2008, 10:14:12 PM
OMG!  What an awesome episode.  So, "he" redeemed himself I would say.  (OO)
LOVED Mahone just giving Wyatt a little push    :^*

And When the General kissed Gretchen all you could hear at my house was 4 people yelling EWWWWW!!!!!!   :))

My thoughts exactly on all of it..lol

foxtrot

i agree with the previous two posts. the episode was definitely worth the wait. of course my favorite part was mahone feeding wyatt to the fish. i wonder how effective he will be now that he has gotten even. hard to say i guess. i wasnt surprised that bellick was the one who died. i just wonder if there will be any surprise deaths in the next episode. and i am starting to think that michael should break into a hospital instead of company hq's. things starting to look bad for him.

Tara

The only thing I hate about last nights episode was the fact that, what if Wyatt isn't dead? I kept waiting for him to bust out of that chair and kill Mahone while Mahone was giving him what he deserved. When they went to the pier or whatever that was, I still didn't think Wyatt was going to die, but when he kicked him in, I was soooo happy. Although, I kept waiting for him to come up out of the water. You know how TV can be sometimes. I mean Sarah got her head chopped off, but she's back this season with the same head and all..lol

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tara on November 04, 2008, 02:42:57 PM
The only thing I hate about last nights episode was the fact that, what if Wyatt isn't dead? I kept waiting for him to bust out of that chair and kill Mahone while Mahone was giving him what he deserved. When they went to the pier or whatever that was, I still didn't think Wyatt was going to die, but when he kicked him in, I was soooo happy. Although, I kept waiting for him to come up out of the water. You know how TV can be sometimes. I mean Sarah got her head chopped off, but she's back this season with the same head and all..lol

I'd be very, very surprised if he's dead. Why didn't Mahone shoot him? He just pushed him into the water....I know he had cement attached to him, but this is Prison Break - Anything is possible, Heh.

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on November 04, 2008, 03:41:28 PM
I'd be very, very surprised if he's dead. Why didn't Mahone shoot him? He just pushed him into the water....I know he had cement attached to him, but this is Prison Break - Anything is possible, Heh.

Exactly. The camera scanned down to show his hands in handcuffs and that brick on them, but like you said...this is Prison Break, anything can happen.

Stinkerbell

And the same thing can be said of Bellick... did we see a dead body?  No.  So who's to say he wasn't just washed out somewhere.  Maybe he lands on top of Wyatt and they help each other?   :)))  As you say, it is TV afterall.

Torn2pieces

Bellick is definately dead...I read it in the TV guide Yesterday! LOL....

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on November 06, 2008, 06:53:08 AM
Bellick is definately dead...I read it in the TV guide Yesterday! LOL....

LOL, but Sarah was definitely dead once upon a time too. :)))

Did they say Wyatt was definitely dead? :-\  I don't like that guy, he gives me the creeps.

foxtrot

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 04, 2008, 04:03:24 PM
And the same thing can be said of Bellick... did we see a dead body?  No. 
well we saw the body last night so i think the only way bellick can come back is in a flashback.

having the secretary at gate really working for don self was a surprise. i didnt see that one coming. im guessing that the brothers really arent going to be done after they get scylla. or else we wouldnt have a show in the spring. also i think michael will be ok for the same reason.

Tara

Bellick definitely isn't coming back next season.  :-\  Wyatt, on the other hand...  :-\  I sure hope not!  That also shocked me about the secretary chick working with Self. T-Bag is fixing to kill her though, at least I think he is. I can't believe I actually like Mahone now. I hated him sooooooooo bad, as much as I hated Bellick at one time. Nothing is going to happen to Micheal, he is the main character of the show. I see this show going in a direction that our prison boys are going to turn into some type of FBI or CIA dudes and the show will continue year after year..lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 12, 2008, 09:53:42 AM
Bellick definitely isn't coming back next season. 

Did you read this somewhere or are you assuming because he was in a coffin, he's dead for sure.  Cuz I just watched it last night and he looked pretty healthy to me ... good coloring...  :)))  What if HE is going to go to work for Self?

Tara

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2008, 02:31:13 PM
I hope they just mean for this season,  6_6.gif

I can't believe the viewers are down... maybe if we each buy 10 more TVs and watch, it will make the ratings go up?   :=

Tara

OMG!!!  I can't believe it ended like it did.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 04:53:22 PM
Did you watch it yet?  :///
Yes, earlier today.... amazing.... think the Company will offer them a job?  And what's gonna happen to Self and Secretary?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview