Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Jonathan on May 07, 2008, 07:22:37 AM
when it first came out if you refreshed right before the spin the properties you got were doubled, but they fixed it fast

Yeah, now I remember.  That was a great glitch.  I bet Pogo reads this site and learns what the glitches are and then hurries and fixes them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 07, 2008, 06:09:06 PM
I'm always amazed that someone figured it out.... whichever glitch it is.   Like the secret Bloop badge.... how did someone come up with the solution??  There are SO many possibilities.... but someone hit on the right one.  Amazing.

%%  awwww shucks....

WV4057

would someone send me a code for word riot plzzzz

xgingerx

if i had the code i would share it with you.. :,

WV4057

well thx for your kindness i would buy it myselfcus i love the game that much but i have not gotten my child support check yet i want to hunt him down for it the stupid a******.ty any way hun  civilwar.gif  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Today in WR, someone was talking about a glitch in the first round.  Anyone know about whether this is a good glitch (more tokens, badges, etc) or a bad glitch (crashes).  I went into the room just as the chat was posting, then that poster left.

MsMissy

IM sry u dont have Auto, its great when i get time to use it. have to pause it when someone thanks me for giving them  that Gift. dont want to be rude, but havent won a badge yet. but ill will sooner or later.   girls18.gif

Mistyeyed

when they remade spades over and added the badges,there was a good glitch on there,but it only lasted a short time..i think pogo found it fast..something to the effect that you could keep standing,or clicking new game,i forget exactly what you did,but you could keep adding the spades,without even playing the game..i think i went up like 30 ranks in a couple days..

Stinkerbell

This is weird...

I had 16 gems, bought an 8 gem item and now it says I have 19 gems left.  I could be onto something here....

BadgeBabe

Scrabble was released today for USA players. There are 3 special badges in Scrabble that are slightly hard to get through regular play when a player is just starting out, but are very easy to get using a trick with the game settings.
The badges can easily be gotten by playing like this:

Two person game
Double browsing with 2 accounts
One account is always the losing account- click PASS  every time. Don't take any letters or play any letters with this screen name- save them all for the winning account

The important part is in the game settings: Under the Advanced Option settings, check the option " ALLOW CHALLENGING A WORD" ( WORDS ARE NOT VERIFIED BEFOREHAND).Make sure the RATED GAME option is off and set your game to PRIVATE. You really don't want someone seeing you do this.

Now, it's easy. Whatever letters you are dealt, put them all up on the board in long chains and groups every single game. Use every letter including the blank tiles to get the term called a " Bingo". One badge calls for 500 Bingos, or 500 plays of using every tile. It's very easy to do.
Your words will look like gibberish because they are, but Pogo doesn't know this at this point in time.

I'm not sure that rank progress occurs with this method of badge gathering, but it only takes a short while to get one that's difficult for you. Then go back to playing normally.
One other thing.. You will probably have what I have on my Stats now: A 350 or so point word that is as long as the playing board and looks like this WYTHAABBXCIANBIT

flowers

Do the bingos add in playing this way and do you use pogo rules or traditional?

harley89

phreaky1

Just out of curiosity, what is the highest point word you guys have gotten. My highest is 588.  :/\

Stinkerbell

Squid

Roughly 300... and it looks like this boicziuxcuoiwwoixoz

BadgeBabe

Longest word was just over 450 pts. and it's right there in my game stats. 8 ranks til I hit 50, then I never have to look at this again. LOL. ( I don't think Pogo will have weekly challenges because not all Club Pogo players have access to the game unless they know the shortcut).

~Sassy~

Here's mine...kinda low in points though. Only 557, you guys can use it if you want. OGTRIURFOZEQTSY It is a flightless, featherless...I could care less bird from Pogoville.  :))
I will be buying the auto for this one.  %%

Fluffy756

Can you get the 8 letter badge and 100 badge by doing this also.

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on May 16, 2008, 07:23:34 AM
IM sry u dont have Auto, its great when i get time to use it. have to pause it when someone thanks me for giving them  that Gift. dont want to be rude, but havent won a badge yet. but ill will sooner or later.   girls18.gif
I only have 1 puter & i dont how 2 double browse either, so ill just have 2 play with my Auto LOL

Fluffy756

Look up double browse thread on here and it will tell you how download it. It worth it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview