PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:10:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Fluffy756 on June 27, 2008, 01:07:54 PM
Can you get the 8 letter badge and 100 badge by doing this also.

You'll have both badges in about 9 turns.  One game.

FreecellFanny

I have been double-browsing also; with my account and my daughters. I took turns laying down all tiles in one move and by the end of the game I had one big solid block of letters: seven letters across by nine (I think) down. Doing it this way you will get credit for all of the "words".

Each account got well over 1,000 points per game this way if you take care where you lay the high scoring tiles. When I did it one-sided (one person always passed) the individual score was over 2,000 points per game.

The jackpot spins were good too; several of them were worth 2,000 tokens!  :D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on June 28, 2008, 04:25:52 AM
The jackpot spins were good too; several of them were worth 2,000 tokens!  :D

Agreed, Fanny.  I even got a 4,000 spin.  Those are the games I like.  There's one Pogo game where the spins are, tops, 50 tokens.  Cheap bastages.

Squid

Runner

where is the wordjong glitch info?  I always forget how to do it, I need to teach a friend. 

(another vote for having diffferent posts for glitch so we can find em)

~Sassy~

Runner,
I will send you a pm with the instructions for the Word Jong glitch. I don't know where it is posted but I have it saved to my computer.
Sassy

Runner

Quote from: SassyBear on June 30, 2008, 10:10:02 PM
Runner,
I will send you a pm with the instructions for the Word Jong glitch. I don't know where it is posted but I have it saved to my computer.
Sassy
tyvm

PogoKaz

Never really thought of this before but its obvious when you do.

For those that do two (or more) account challanges a week double browse!!!

I'm doing the bingo one at the moment and I have both accounts open and completing them both at the same time, one on IE and one on firefox.

I've done it before with the table games, ie hearts.......get one account to loose and one to win then reverse it but tbh never gave it a thought for other games.

ImJustOneOldFart

hey guys, i have been doingthe trick to get myself the bingo badge for scrabble... but i notice i am not gettin credit for ranks?  isit just me? whats up with that

Tara

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on July 05, 2008, 12:33:54 PM
hey guys, i have been doingthe trick to get myself the bingo badge for scrabble... but i notice i am not gettin credit for ranks?  isit just me? whats up with that

You won't get any credit for ranks that way. It's only good for that bingo badge. If you play the game regular, you will get the 500 badge when you get done, or pretty close to it. Good Luck!

RaggedyAndie

:'((

So I thought I was all that.........thinking, "Oh....I'll just follow the below directions for the WordJong glitch to get my ranks"....

Play all 4 rounds, but on the last word of the last round, try to spell the shortest word possible (2 letter word is best & its OK to use the wildtile). Then, when you get to the fortune cookie round, DO NOT CLICK A FORTUNE COOKIE.... Instead hit the "U" key on your keyboard & your last two tiles should reappear. Click them (the same word you spelled last) then hit submit (or right click) & it should bring up the "play again" menu, & repeat this over & over to advance in the ranks. Your ranks & tokens do not show that they are increasing until you leave the game.

So....I tried it and it WORKED!!!!    :!!  A lot of clicking and got up to rank 12.  Had to stop...just couldn't do it anymore as it was getting so late.

So then comes TODAY.....       !@#$

I sign in, resume and then follow the above directions.  Do my four rounds...and WAA LAA.......NO WORKY!!!!     
girls18.gif

Pogo saw me a comin'

Mistyeyed

anyone know of any glitches for the tri peaks solitaire?

badge_junkie

6_6.gif   please dont tell me they got around to fixing that glitch...  I havent used it in about a month and i was just about to go back and start trying to rnak up again.... girls18.gif

Quote from: RaggedyAndie on July 31, 2008, 09:56:51 PM
:'((

So I thought I was all that.........thinking, "Oh....I'll just follow the below directions for the WordJong glitch to get my ranks"....

Play all 4 rounds, but on the last word of the last round, try to spell the shortest word possible (2 letter word is best & its OK to use the wildtile). Then, when you get to the fortune cookie round, DO NOT CLICK A FORTUNE COOKIE.... Instead hit the "U" key on your keyboard & your last two tiles should reappear. Click them (the same word you spelled last) then hit submit (or right click) & it should bring up the "play again" menu, & repeat this over & over to advance in the ranks. Your ranks & tokens do not show that they are increasing until you leave the game.

So....I tried it and it WORKED!!!!    :!!  A lot of clicking and got up to rank 12.  Had to stop...just couldn't do it anymore as it was getting so late.

So then comes TODAY.....       !@#$

I sign in, resume and then follow the above directions.  Do my four rounds...and WAA LAA.......NO WORKY!!!!     
girls18.gif

Pogo saw me a comin'

RaggedyAndie

:^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

Well, as stubborn as I am, I went back and tried it again.  And, it WORKED!!!    :D

So, please disregard my previous post.    %%

MsMissy

Are we talking about Tri-Peaks here? i havent had time 2 play it much as there are so many new games to play, but i will. i dont no what you mean by a glinch. I have an idea though. well Gl all !@!

badge_junkie

:!!   yeah.. im glad you tried it again... now i can go work on it..lmoa.. thanks for the info  :D

phonic

A friend of my wifes emailed her and said there`s a glitch for operation anyone know what it is ??? mind you am playing it for the wife and am rank 38 without an auto. So i`ll prob just finish it myself. :[

xgingerx

phonic

just said that she found a glitch in operation cant be that good cause i was in the same room as her and she stuck on rank 32 i have just been playing operation as normal and ave just hit rank 46 without a auto or glitch  :##

justahumping

can I post a glitch I found in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter?  It does not help out in the ranks, but you can sure rack up on the tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview