PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:38:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

April, quit being so damn fake. I hope they send you home ASAP.

Homer

Yeah, I can't stand April. Go home blondie. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Bring Janelle back please.  :'((

Tara

How did we know Michelle would win?  >:D

I don't understand the twist.  :((    Only one person is coming back? Or what is going on? I'm taping 2 shows and watching 2 shows..lol

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 07, 2008, 06:05:45 PM
How did we know Michelle would win?  >:D

I don't understand the twist.  :((    Only one person is coming back? Or what is going on? I'm taping 2 shows and watching 2 shows..lol
No.. 10 people (1 from each season, including this one) will be coming back to compete against the current HGs in a competition.

I totally knew Michelle would win too. She was the only one who was staying awake the entire time the messages were going on.  :xx

Libra and Keesha better fight like their lives depend on it! :(

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 06, 2008, 06:19:50 PM
If a guy had to wear it, I would totally puke.
A guy is wearing it right now.  :ll

Tara

Jesse is such a jerk...here is his interview with Julie...You have to look 1/2 way down the page to the videos to click on it.  He's so pathetic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

les

:D im so glad jessie is gone now. I look forward to libra going home  :<<

Monkey

After seeing a few screencaps, I've now determined..... Michelle pees in the shower.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 10, 2008, 09:43:34 AM
After seeing a few screencaps, I've now determined..... Michelle pees in the shower.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

LOL  I saw that too.

Monkey

....And Jerry wipes his  :o0 and doesn't flush it. He puts it in the garbage instead. Renny was complaining about how it smelled awful.  :))

les

Monkey

Jen & Janelle.  :)) VV
"He's not even that cute anyway"  :))

Matt and Jen looked like they had something going on. I wonder if Jen is cheating on BB8 Nick.  :))) <:>

Tara

I hated BB8 Jen.  :)))

I don't know who I want out of the house more, April or Michelle. They both need to go. Michelle acting all big and bad, and next week she won't have any friends. I liked April at first, but not anymore.

les

The way Jerry is playing his game make me :xx

Monkey

Quote from: les on August 10, 2008, 08:15:10 PM
The way Jerry is playing his game make me :xx
Agreed. He needs to grow a spine. The HOH just walks all over him every week. And I hate how he always acts "Holier than thou"... yeah right, buddy... like you haven't lied either.  ::)

I hope the nominations next week will be April/Michelle. If one of them gets off the block, Ollie or Jerry can be the replacement.  :)))

Monkey

~Sassy~

:)) :)) :)) Too funny. Thanks for a much needed laugh Monkey.

We went on our vacation and had to set BB10 to tape and thank goodness we did. We would have missed out on three shows!!!

It was neat to watch one right after the other when we got back home. I am so glad Jessie is gone. I watched the video Tara, thanks for the link. He is such a dork.  :-[

But I am having a hard time deciding who I want to go next. I have had just about enough of Jerry and his holier than though attitude. HE was the one if I rememer correctly who took off some military crap because HE was going back on his word and now he says something about Dan. Give me a break.  >:D

Why is Michelle so pissed about the vacation? Wasn't she wanting to hear from her folks too? Cut the drama Mama!

God I love this show. :)) :)) :))

Tara

I want Thursday to hurry up. I wanna know who the new HOH is gonna be.  :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 12, 2008, 03:44:29 PM
I want Thursday to hurry up. I wanna know who the new HOH is gonna be.  :///

:<< :<< :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview