PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 10:30:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I like curvy women. All those curves and me with no brakes!!!  ???  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2007, 05:54:17 AM

:{:    You do not like Courtney and you know it.   :{:

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 30, 2007, 05:56:10 AM

She's not my idea of curvy. Now Amanda is a different story. :pp :pp :pp

FreecellFanny

I have now lost interest in this show.

No James, no nice buns, no me.  >:D

PogoHatesKristy

Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2007, 06:20:48 AM

I thought you were talking about denise and her mullet!(now she is curvey)....lol

Homer

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 01, 2007, 09:23:25 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2007, 06:20:48 AM

I thought you were talking about denise and her mullet!(now she is curvey)....lol

Sorry but Denise looks too much like a man.  :-\

Tara

Denise needs love too....Where's Mayhem...he's single.

++ Runs and hides... :)))

PogoHatesKristy

:)))It's true big girls need some loving too and she knows karate so she could get as rough as you want her too!!! %%

CindyLouWho

I was hoping James would win the whole thing, I liked him.  I don't care for the 1's that left but guess I'll watch to the end anyway since its almost over with.  I sure hope that backstabbing PeePeeG witch goes home tonite  :))  I may go with Denise but I don't think she has a chance against those other jerks, lol.

Tara

I don't like PeePeeG either...I'm glad she just didn't win the challenge or even get to go on it. I think I'm gonna go for Amanda winning if I have to choose. I liked James too. I don't really care for the rest of them, but I'll watch it till the end. The challenges are getting more stupid every week. civilwar.gif

CindyLouWho

Amanda is my 2nd choice if Denise goes.  I'm so glad Denise won & that she didn't pick PeePee or Courtney to go on the boat, they are both so 2 faced, lol.  And I have to say, that was disgusting they actually licked chocolate off those others hands not knowing where they'd had em  :ooo :ooo  I love  :pp my chocolate but I'd have waited til I left there to pig out   :)))

Homer

CindyLouWho

~Sassy~

pillowfight.gif

Survivor? LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Have to watch it every Thursday. Gives me all kinds of people to scream at, who can't even hear me and get rid of any angst I might have.  !@#$

Loved Tara's response.... %%  :)) :)) :)) That one girl is going to blow away with one good strong wind. This is her... sackrace.gif Poor widdle skinny thing.

Can't wait for tonight...too bad about James...guess the dude couldn't count real good huh?  :& Let's see I got 3 votes and I will take BOTH Immunity idols with me justtttt in case I need them this time.  :o0 I'll just wait until it's too late..... :ooo

Narnarnarnarnarnar  :!$

Gonna have steak and get our munchies all ready.   bbq26.gif bbq29.gif :!! bbq29.gif and then hubby and I will peacefully decide who is next to go (O+O)  :{: :.@ :%# pillowfight.gif

Later,
Sassy  :,

I say get my gun  civilwar.gif and my dawg  ;:: I aint leaving  :)) :))  :))

Niters  :/o\

deborah010870

well i was sorry to see that PG couldnt be voted off this week.   I think she should have been weeks ago along with little miss snotty pants courtney.... hope they play her as much as they did James.  No there was someone i really wanted to see take it all the way.

les

:/\ Although it still isn't confirming that Survivor's next edition will be the show's second all-stars installment, CBS has announced that Survivor's next season -- which the network is currently terming Survivor 16 -- will premiere on Thursday, February 7 at 8PM ET/PT.
  :!!

Tara

:///

Well I'm ready to see loose lips go home tonight.  :))    Finale is this Sunday  :^*  I'm picking Amanda to win I guess.

Homer

les

:!# :-X it's reported peahgee going home tonight and amanda wins it all and that amanda will be on survivor 16 along with past survivor johnny fairplay and otheres  :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview