PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 09:35:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

I will give this. The pogo news is about as current as realizing Mars is our next door planet. I completely understand why they don't give us exact new game times. I can live with that.
  I do have a feeling lottso is soon coming so will be anxious tomorrow morning. We had to wait a few months for wordjong as well. I love word games and couldn't wait. It seemed very lacking upon release and could well live without it.
  Just musing here, but gotta say that pogo could stand to update weekly or atleast bi-weekly. I so agree that a new site could pop out of no where and give pogo a run for the $. It's very probaly been in the works for years. It could very well happen. For all we know, IonThunder could be the real deal in a few years. I remember when pogo's best game was word whomp lol.
  I said it when pogo first introduced badges. It's a terrific sell and it will be outdone by someone somewhere sometime. I adore pogo and hope they give us MORE all the time as we like and thrive for. I don't want to see them take a nosedive.
  I feel sorry for us on both ends really. Pogo has the hacking and we have the wait for games as a result. I truly believe we would have had lottso by now if not for the hacking.
  Some1  on my friends list got me the spider badges (from rank 21 up) last month. They just up and surprised me thinking I'd be pleased. I dunno what they did 'exactly' but know my acct. was messed with. I wasn't all pleased like she thought I would be. Now I have obviously cheated badges there and there would be no fun in displaying them. I trusted her with my pw so wham bam on my stats lol. I just wish that hacking mess never started.
  Musing, so sorry. Well, I'll post this on. It's only like the 5000th post in this topic :)
     I do hope to see lottso tomorrow too. I'm looking even more foward to blackjack volcano so will be patient. Peace and happy pogo roomies!

romeo

Reminder:

in case yall had forgotten these are GAMES!! why wait for the game get on with your life and it will seem to come out quicker anyway

cheruboptics

I just went to look at the lottso site and well......lets just say wow.  While there are still no rooms there was a change.  I used to check the how to play section and it came up with the normal java not found thingy.  Well I went today and they have it up including how the point system is gonna work (one rank point per ball) and what ranks are gonna have badges (2, 12, 22, 32, 42, 50).  Hope this helps.

romeo

yes i just saw this too

at least some sign of improvement

fuzzyferrets

odomus

O0 lets cross our fingers that lottso will be out tommorrow :)

Kelly

Quote from: romeo on February 08, 2005, 02:47:02 AM
Reminder:

in case yall had forgotten these are GAMES!! why wait for the game get on with your life and it will seem to come out quicker anyway
I believe i was ranting basically about the pogo site in general not really any game in particular.

Also I have a life...yesterday for instance,I was up at 2am making my husband's breakfast and his lunch, later i cleaned my house, then I went online checked my emails and payed a few bills, then I woke the princess,feed the cats,took out the trash,by that time it was time to start dinner! Then at 7pm my dear friend and I went to our American Cancer Society (relay for life) meeting which didn't get out til 9pm....came home finished dinner dishes...checked to see if my TV shows got recorded because god knows i never have time to watch them when they are on.....played some pogo, posted my rant cause i was in the mood to complain a little...sorry if that bothered you.

And I don't get a paycheck but gosh it sure feels like work sometimes....that's a typical slow day for me...and that's when the princess doesn't need a ride to n from work! So please don't tell people to get a life til you walk a mile in their shoes!!

LustyPirateWench

Can someone please post that Lottso page again please? Thanks

LPW...

Motley

Quote from: KsArt on February 08, 2005, 07:21:28 AM
Reminder:

I believe i was ranting basically about the pogo site in general not really any game in particular.

Also I have a life...yesterday for instance,I was up at 2am making my husband's breakfast and his lunch, later i cleaned my house, then I went online checked my emails and payed a few bills, then I woke the princess,feed the cats,took out the trash,by that time it was time to start dinner! Then at 7pm my dear friend and I went to our American Cancer Society (relay for life) meeting which didn't get out til 9pm....came home finished dinner dishes...checked to see if my TV shows got recorded because god knows i never have time to watch them when they are on.....played some pogo, posted my rant cause i was in the mood to complain a little...sorry if that bothered you.

And I don't get a paycheck but gosh it sure feels like work sometimes....that's a typical slow day for me...and that's when the princess doesn't need a ride to n from work! So please don't tell people to get a life til you walk a mile in their shoes!!

KS, this sounds just like my life!!  I just recently stopped working because my children needed more therapy for various reasons and I thought it would be a mini vacation, well, I realized I do just as much work at home, if not more, than I did when I actually earned a paycheck.  The only thing I have more time for is being online, which I do when the therapists are here.  Since my husband is gone Monday-Friday, I am the mom, dad, bill payer, errand runner, plumber, furnace repairperson, mechanic, and the fixer of all things broken.  I wouldn't trade this role for anything in the world but yes, it sure does feel like work sometimes.  All this and when my husband comes home I normally get, "so what's it like to do nothing all week?" 

touitsjesse

Did yall read the new description of the game? It no longer says the blah blah blah,but actualy has the description. I dont know if anyone posted about it and i dont hink i read about it,cause i think i read every post and thread on this game so far, so maybe they are getting closer to opening tonight, we'll see.

philinuk

well it may be out later today,i remember when vaults of atlantis was released it was evening time so who knows,only pogo does

Kelly

Quote from: Motley on February 08, 2005, 07:51:39 AM
Reminder:

KS, this sounds just like my life!!  I just recently stopped working because my children needed more therapy for various reasons and I thought it would be a mini vacation, well, I realized I do just as much work at home, if not more, than I did when I actually earned a paycheck.  The only thing I have more time for is being online, which I do when the therapists are here.  Since my husband is gone Monday-Friday, I am the mom, dad, bill payer, errand runner, plumber, furnace repairperson, mechanic, and the fixer of all things broken.  I wouldn't trade this role for anything in the world but yes, it sure does feel like work sometimes.  All this and when my husband comes home I normally get, "so what's it like to do nothing all week?" 

LOL I just knew someone would be able to relate!!...Don't forget to take your vitamins gf..

burning_bright25

well just my 2 cents lol.........now if u click how to play that actually works now!   gettin closer guys....

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Motley on February 08, 2005, 07:51:39 AM
Reminder:

I think a lot of us are like that now. I just started a job & I work from 11PM - 7AM UGH & I am training 7AM-3PM & then I go back from 6:45PM-9:15PM
UGH, I also make lunches, dinner's clean the house & do laundry & foer those, I do not get paid. & trust me, my job pays poopy too  :'( But it is a paycheck  ;)

touitsjesse

Who needs a life , we have pogo. If we had a life we wouldnt need pogo....lol.

angla_99

all i gotta say is it better come out soon, i'm tired of waiting i need a new game to play! 8)

ProzacNurse

I don't know if this means anything or not, but if you go to the help page, it now lists lottso on the games drop down list.  LIke I said...Don't know if it means anything.    :-\

Undertaker76

And if you click on the link that goes to the room and click on how to play this game it no longer comes up with page not found. :)  I have a funny feeling it is going to be tomorrow. O0

IndianLover

i wrote to pogo in regards to the new games that i have heard that were coming out including Lottso... Their response is that they cannot disclose a release date yet  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview