PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 06:46:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

I really think we'd be playing lottso right now if it weren't for all the hacking going on right now. I would also hate to be an employee of pogo right now as they are probaly under alot of pressure. I do think it will be up for Val. day though, atleast hoping.
   In the meantime I'm gonna kick back and buy a new playstation 2 game till they get some progress made.  :P

gagaman

I can suggest 1, Prince of Persia 2 : Warrior Within - this is if you like action games!

Adacia

Thx for the suggestion. I just beat final fantasy 10 so maybe FF 11 should be next. But action does sound good as I don't want to start a new long game just to see pogo release a few new games in one day lol. I did hear that game rocks

gagaman

it does trust me I am on level 5 out of 29 and I have had it since November and play it everyday!

LustyPirateWench

When Pogo says this -

Lottso! is an exclusive game for Club Pogo members! You can win great prizes just by playing the game!

On the page - that means the AOL people can play too right?

I had three AOL people yelling at me this morning in bingo because I wasn't sharing with them... I told them to buy a real membership and play in the member rooms that DO share. I'm so tired of explaining myself to these guys. Finally I just muted them all.

LPW...

Kelly

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on February 10, 2005, 06:03:48 AM
When Pogo says this -

Lottso! is an exclusive game for Club Pogo members! You can win great prizes just by playing the game!

I had three AOL people yelling at me this morning in bingo because I wasn't sharing with them... I told them to buy a real membership and play in the member rooms that DO share. I'm so tired of explaining myself to these guys. Finally I just muted them all.

LPW...

That is just uncalled for and I agree LPW those people are annoying and rude and thats why I rarely play furtune bingo...pogo knows about it and they do nothing....sad situation  :(

philinuk

same here i avoid bingo now,cause nearly every room u go in,if u call bingo u get abuse.pogo should do something about it,they have known long enough adn yes they do nothing.

Motley

Quote from: KsArt on February 10, 2005, 06:30:16 AM
Quote from: LustyPirateWench on February 10, 2005, 06:03:48 AM
When Pogo says this -

LPW...

That is just uncalled for and I agree LPW those people are annoying and rude and thats why I rarely play furtune bingo...pogo knows about it and they do nothing....sad situation  :(

About Lottso and AOL, yes, they can play too.  It's part of a deal between the two of them, AOL people just don't get badges or a double jackpot if they win, and aren't in member rooms.  I have AOL but I pay for Pogo because I like to get badges.  Yes, they can be rude in Fortune Bingo, I had a couple of people really give me the business one day for not sharing and to keep my "club pogo self to my own darn special rooms".  I ignored it for awhile but then it got downright ugly.  I finally told them that I was working on a badge (it was the last bingo challenge pogo did) and because of it all the member rooms were full.  That didn't stop them so I told them that I was screenshotting this chat abuse, since I pay for Pogo I can play in any room I see fit, and sharing was not supposed to be done according to the rules and I am forwarding the abuse to Pogo.   >:D  I got cursed at and then they left.  All I got from Pogo was a generated response.  Oh well. 

dolface75_

Okay does anyone know if this game is actually ever going to come out. Or did they cancel it and just not say anything. Seriously getting p.o'd with pogo. >:(

lightanddark

The say sometime during the week of the 14th. That is what i heard.

fuzzyferrets

romeo

i would not get your hopes up pogo will bring it out when they are ready

Adacia

I sure hope that game will be lottso fun ;D

fuzzyferrets

we hve been waiting for this game for awhile it would be so funny if it came out and it really sucked

pogoisevil

I think it's all an elaborate ruse Pogo is putting on....no, it's a communist plot!!! >:D

They don't care about their members, they just want their $30 and then forget about us!!

fuzzyferrets

thats so true. we pay them $30 for a year and it doesnt matter to them if there games work right or they dont put out any new games. thye just want there money.

Kelly

I have kinda just put this game out of my mind the past week or more but now I am feeling like it will be out soon.....I am hoping pogo has gotten all the bugs out and we will see it soon.....i am getting up early tomorrow and checking....wouldn't it be a nice valentines gift from pogo to us all....lol....better than those rotten chocolates they are giving as prize...lol.

Adacia

It's more likely to be Tuesday early after they shut down for maintenance. This is providing it comes out ofcourse. I do have a feeling it'll be this week as well. Be sure to check the badge album and if lottso badges are included finally then it's a very good chance. If we get that much, then there's a nice chance it'll be up and ready to play via editing favs.

scooby33671

hi all, I'm new around here. i just sent pogo a email about lottso about 5 mins ago ill notify you guys when the reply comes  thanks

philinuk

i know this is a long shot but wouldnt it be nice and we all got up tuesday morning and pogo gave us to 2 new games 2 play.lottso and 1 other.i believe in miracles b ut i think this 1 might be overstretched lol.but with all the games outstanding,nothing surprises me anymore ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview