PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 06:03:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thadius856

Quote from: homelessdog on February 15, 2005, 11:18:53 PM
I heard from a reliable source that the game is going to be released on February 23rd at 10:00 AM. 

His source looks like an infinity-ball to me. :P

gagaman

Whats the diffrence between a Magic infinity Ball and a Magic 8-Ball

philinuk

one of them has a 8 on it the other hasnt lmao   O0

Helen

I can pretty much guarantee that the game will be released on the 22nd of this month since I'm leaving on vacation that day and won't have the chance to play it, lol.

Helen

fuzzyferrets

how do you that. either put down a valid source or dont post anything.
duhh i think it will be out today

philinuk

do u realise we have specualted for 2months about when this will be released lol.lets not speculate anymore,im sure pogo reads this site and moves the release date further and further back  :'(

Homer

Well in that case we won't see it until 2006. My prediction was sometime in 2005. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

I think Helen was just joking....I got it Helen... ;)

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

i got it too, and if your luck is like mine -- thats ~Exactly~ how it would happen lol[/color]

Helen

Quote from: KsArt on February 17, 2005, 02:17:50 PM
I think Helen was just joking....I got it Helen... ;)

I'm sure glad you got it cause it was meant as a joke, hee hee. But, with my luck, that's how it will happen.

Helen

hellokitty

philinuk

i reckon it will be2moro for sure,but ive been wrong twice before but im sure 2moro it will happen

cheruboptics

well it is on the latest news page so......now we wait some more

fuzzyferrets

this is what is on the page
Leave it to Pogo.com to give you Lottso! Ways to Win!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fast-paced excitement of Bingo meets the big payouts of your favorite lottery scratchers - it's Lottso! Round and round they go, which Lottso! balls will land, no one knows. Keep your eyes peeled as you and up to 20 other players try to fill your set of Lottso! cards to score big points.

Your favorite Pogo games now appear on totally original Lottso! cards!
Watch out for Fire Cards that will take down your cards unless you can fill them first!
Sit back and play your own game or team up with other players for even bigger token payouts.
Get the high score in your room to see your name in lights!
Now more than ever it's a great time to become a Club Pogo member, Try a Free Trial and play Lottso! today.

LustyPirateWench

Ok so STILL when I try to get to the preview page of Lottso! - it still makes me resign in and then NADA!

Sometimes I just wanna pillage pogo.

LPW...

cheruboptics

they still haven't reset the JP so.......come on Pogo...WE WANT LOTTSO darn it lol ;D ;D

touitsjesse

oki, i'd stake my life that lottso will be out this week...i have come to this conclusion, by.....everytime they update the news, the item they talk about comes out 1-5 days after..take note to all the jigsaw puzzles, it always comes out when the news is updated right before...the sims virtual date...although it was available long before it hit the news, right after that put it in the news, it came up on a regular list within 5 days....maybe this might be the one time it holds true to the exception, but i would be willing to stake my tokies on it.

burning_bright25

you notice how it says...play lottso today...........yea right what are they smokin???

touitsjesse

thats why i say its going to probably be out this week and im almost willing to bet my tokies on it.

smiles29

LOTTSO IS OUT!!!!!!!!  IT HAS ROOMS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview