PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:35:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I hate to be mr negative here but after a half hour of playing it gets kind of boring.

homelessdog

Thanks Barbara. 

I kinda like it.  Once you get a hang of all the different strategies to play.

IndianLover

For the super lottso card you can also have the fire card at the top and let it burn the two below, once it does you will get super lottso card also

IndianLover

Well everyone has different opinions i don't find it boring i just can't listen to the music, lmao

twinbee

I played lottso all day yesturday, and tried to get on today and it just says waiting for next round, and just sits there, anyone else having this problem?

philinuk

yes i had this problem just choose another room should be ok then

twinbee

ok, will try it, thanks for the fast reply O0

Criztel

I played this morning and it was fine.  I was just so mad I had to go to work becuase it seems POGO is the only game site they block here!!  I wish I could get around it! 

HollyDazed

Lottso is terribly addicting!  (maybe that's why I like it so much   ;)  )

pickled_toast

Fun, addicting, but those ranks r gonna get slow moving. i got 4k balls so far, 180k is too far to go!. the perfect candidate for an auto O0

Jeffer

There's more to it than I thought at first.  Determining when to go for a super lotto ticket and how to play the other tickets in the meanwhile for the most tokens requires a bit of thought.

Yes, winning that last badge will take a lot of.... :o

TiddleWink

it is ok..but it gives me more anxiety than speed bingo  :-\
I am only playing it for the badges

EZ

bigpmc

This was happening to me too but i just kept trying and eventually it worked

jrp

It is not a bad game, never racking though, it is easier than Aces Up

tvc

I love the game I am already at rank 6  O0

Big Roy

Homer

Looks like pogo took the game down for some reason. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Big Roy

i found this in help (pogo)

Unfortunately, we are aware of an issue in Lottso where new games are not starting and some scores and/or token amounts are not being calculated correctly. Our engineers are investigating this issue, and we hope to have it resolved soon.

Kelly

MAYBE THEY ARE GOING TO PUT IT ON A BETTER SERVER....WASNT HAVING MUCH LUCK GETTING INTO ROOMS TODAY.....GOT INTO ONE FINALLY AFTER ABOUT 15 MINUTES OF TRYING THEN I JUST KEPT FREEZING UP...THEY REALLY GOT SWAMPED LIKE OVER 30,000 PEOPLE JUST IN THAT GAME ALONE....THEY WILL WORK OUT THE BUGS LETS BE PATIENT....opps sorry had my caps lock on....doh!

Homer

Well that would certainly explain it. Thanks for the info. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview