PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 12:48:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

romeo

touitsjesse

philinuk

barbara,its out,can we still bet now lol O0

IndianLover

Yes i am excited it is here and loving every minute of playing it woo hooooo

Helen

Ummmm, remember my guarantee that it would be out today since I'm leaving on a trip this afternoon????? hahahahaha

Helen

fuzzyferrets

Snarechick

You don't have to be playing team Lottso to get the super Lottso card.  If playing competitive, all you have to do is clear out all three cards on one side in one round to get the Super Lottso card the next round.

Try to get it with atleast four rounds left as there are quite a few numbers to cover on that card.

Lovin' the game, it was definately worth the wait! O0

lindseyloo

well after a long and painful (for some) wait and after lots of soul searching i would just like to know what the overall opinion of lottso is!!!!!

Do we all like it or was it just a waste of time. :-\

fuzzyferrets

GrnEydWtch

Hi all........this is my 1st post. ;D
I think I might be having a brain fart but I can't seem to find Lottso on Pogo :o
I hear everyone talking about how they can play it......could someone please help this blonde? :o

thanks

GrnEydWtch

Got it........thank you so much Barbara, I really appreciate it ;D

gagaman

philinuk

i personally think its a great game and very addictive.been playing for 5 hours solid lol.good work pogo,well worth the wait O0

aussie_wombat

NO FAIR!!!  I can only get to pogo thru www.ea.com  and when i get there it tells me that lottso is still in preview.......WAAAAAHHHHHHH :'( :'( :'(

KDaDkine

Not too bad.  Not something I will be playing for all the badges certainly.  Not on enough medications for that.  Maybe an auto will help me (us) one day.

Heres to hoping!

Peace

smiles29

i like it.  been playing 7 hrs now and made it to rank 3 workin on 4.  it is veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy addicting.   O0 O0

kazandchip

Motley

I find it fun but in small amounts.  I had take breaks, I got the first badge and now I'm giving it a rest.  I noticed that in the badge album that you need like 180k matched balls to get to rank 50.  I don't think I'll be finishing this game any time this year.  lol..I was getting tired after matching 200.   ;D

Snarechick

Haha, yeah.  I got up to rank 3 and had to take a break...it's too addicting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview