PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:49:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

philinuk

well let me be the first to congratulate u.wtg O0 O0.i love lottso and im only on rank 6,but im so addicted on it i havent played another game since lottso was released
anyway wtg and gl with getting the next badge O0

Motley

Quote from: tvc on February 27, 2005, 03:14:55 PM
I made rank 12 today got the badge got no wtg's gg or gj or nice badge nothing i found that kinda rude when I see someone do a good job I'll tell them wtg but I guess I was raised better lol  I personally love this game 8)

WTG!! And if you would of been in a room I was playing in, I certainly would of congratulated you.  I'm only at rank 4, so I know it must of taken a lot of time to get there.  As for other people, some keep their chat off and some, as petty as it is, get jealous over someone else's progress in a game.  I want to get to rank 12 badly because I love cats and I want that cat badge.  Keep up the good work on that game and don't let other people get you down.   ;D 

And on a side note, I got called a cheater earlier because I filled 4 team lottso cards in one round and ended up with 2,000 points.  I like to save those until there's one number left on each and then fill multiples.  I guess some people hate that, oh well.   >:D

philinuk

hi
well thats what i try to as well.as for getting called a cheater they r only jealous because they dont use any tactics in the game,but wtg to u O0

tvc

Thank u both for the congrats it means alot to me. :-* I pulled an all nighter friday and played for almost 24 hours and I was sure wiped was making stupid mistakes but I met some ppl who kept encouraging me they came back on in the morning to check on me and play it was great.

You know thats how I play team cards I rig it so more than one goes at once. Today I got 6 and I let 4 go at once too. lol I don't think anyone noticed  O0 I love being in a room with others who speak and root each other on and joke about the welfare pot lol

You'll love the badge he is very cute and I am proud of myself lol I know I worked hard for him. I know that in a couple of days everyone will have him but I think I was the first lol I started to figure out how many more games it would take to get him how many more hours ect average 40 balls per game 10 min per game how many more balls to get I got alittle obsesive  :o lol
good luck to u in your quest for the kitty

fuzzyferrets

i could't play that game for 24 hours i would fall asleep but wtg

Kelly

WTG awesome job on the kitty badge!!!

going to work on mine now.....lol

aussie_wombat

nice job ....i admire you for having the patients and the stamina to make it thru to the end....i am working on rank 6 seems like it goes on forever.......i too like the chats and the jokes....i have been told that i must be cheating because i usually get 1 and if i am really lucky (arsey) 2 super cards.....guess they just dunno how to play....anyhow  WTG... GL to all other lottsop players too O0 :D

Adacia

I got my rank 12 badge 3 days after the game came to light. I'm rank 16 now cause I slowed down lol. W2G on your badge too.
  I didn't get a w2g either. Best I got was some bottom feeder accusing me a cheating. I told him / her that even if I could cheat it would take the same amount of time to make rank. That's some people for ya. But w2g

homelessdog

Wow.  That's impressive.  I'm just happy that I got the first badge.   :D

Kashmir6449

Personally, I'd really like to see Pogo create a few "chatless" rooms, for those who don't wish to spend their time yapping about absolutely nothing, and who don't feel like being pressured into congratulating others.  It's very rare when I say much of anything in the rooms, and I think "chat-free" rooms would be an excellent idea for those who are there ONLY to play the games.

1euhlb

Wtg...LOL

I am very proud of ya!! The game I think is pretty cool, my husband a avidt PokerStars poker player walked in on me playing lottso, he was well **Now thats a little wierd aint it** **And the purpose of that game is??*** Well let me tell you after 5 mins and 2 supercards the dude was pushing me off the chairs, offering to give me all his pokerstars chips, to let him have a go....

Well I woke up last night to that annoying hurry up music or your gonna die, ...who was playing...****My Hubby**** Hey hun, I got 2 supercards, I rock as a team player..yadaadaayadaaa yadaaa...I never laughed so much in all my day!!

I also called my sis to ask how she liked the game, she did inform me it was pretty boring once all the red spots are filled, that it takes a long time to wait for another game...??   :-\
:o  I asked well if you SCRATCH the tickets it might move it along!!!!!

LOL
This game saves of loads of money at the corner store...I am loving the fun..

Have a Great Day All![/size14]Blhue1

Adacia

Tyvm for the w2g! Atleast here you can get that lol.  >:D 
     Now I just wanna say I hate super lottso cards. I'd take a pop fu x3 any time. This also goes for tri peaks. I get more green arrows on supers than Rush has pain pills. Also a good strategy is ....if say, you scratch a tri or fu card and have some good pts rolling and haven't hit the spoiler....stop there until the bonus light comes up. I've had a 1020x3 on pop fu alone. Seems alot more sane than that super. They both require a bit of luck ,but try it out. I'm sure by now most have figured this out, but can't hurt to post as I am #1 spot more times than not. Peeps get all excited that they have a super and then rant in the same round as it didn't do them any justice. Enuff said ::)

Bashfulazzbaby

I agree I just love those Pop fu cards. Always score big with those cards, more than those super lottso cards. Seems I always find the green arrow in super lottso.  >:( But love the game anyway...  O0

Janadra

I agree.  I am sometimes in the mood to be chatty and congratulatory, and other times I like to just play.  It doesn't mean I'm rude or don't think it's great that you got your badge or won a game.  It could mean a multitude of things, such as, I've had a spat at home and am not in a particularly good mood, I'm too lazy to type, I'm eating and don't want to gunk up my keyboard, or what have you.  Never make assumptions about people you don't know.

SWETCHT

I like to play the new lotto game and was wondering if anyone has any tips  how to get the most points from the game...  do I wait and scratch  the tickets  or  do them 1 at a time? Do I try for a big  lotto ticket or go with the the ones that are given to me etc  any help would be appreciated!
                                                                              Thank You O0

homelessdog

Quote from: Barbara on March 03, 2005, 05:48:56 AM
Very well said!  Don't you love badge day when we are playing and people are jamming the chat area with "What do we do to get the badge?" "2/5,000" "5/5,000" etc?
ROFLMAO  ;D   ;D   ;D

That's funny, though I do admit to doing the 5/5000 thing from time to time!

Motley

I figure if I want to be chatty, I'll go into a chat room, they have umpteen million of them on AOL.  I'm basically on Pogo to play games, I don't pay to chat, I pay to play.  I will, however, make exception and wtg someone who has done something good, like move up in rank and earn a badge, or finally won a game after a long losing streak.  If people think I'm rude, oh well, I think it's just as rude to chastise someone who doesn't want to talk.  Now I'm gonna go play Lottso because I'm half way to the Fat Cat badge and I want it because it looks like my fat cat Poof.

tvc

:) i got the lady gravyboat badge today and she sure is ugly but what the hay i have to display er till i get the next one  O0

philinuk

has anyones sound gone a bit crazy in lottso or is it just my computer having a bad day?when the numbers are released the noise of it keeps going for a while :P

Buzzman

I'm having problems with sound for all games but I thought it was just because I've updated to Sun Java 1.5.0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview