PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 03:19:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

:'((    I would write for them, and the plot would be me, Linc and Michael in solitary and it probably wouldn't be suitable for TV.   :)))  :-*

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 07:38:56 AM
:'((    I would write for them, and the plot would be me, Linc and Michael in solitary and it probably wouldn't be suitable for TV.   :)))  :-*

OMG...lmao  You are turning bad. You better start hanging out with me so you will be a good girl.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Angelic Tara on December 21, 2007, 07:42:41 AM

OMG...lmao  You are turning bad. You better start hanging out with me so you will be a good girl.

ROFL!!!  I'm not bad, just misunderstood!   :-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 08:43:09 AM

I'm still   :///

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 22, 2007, 12:04:20 PM
Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 08:43:09 AM

I'm still   :///

21 days and 21 shopping days at Walgreens.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Well, Miss Tara... have you watched it yet?

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 16, 2008, 03:00:26 PM
Well, Miss Tara... have you watched it yet?

Yeppers, and I want more.  >:D  When we saw Gretchen tied up in the previews and Michael was in the picture that was a teaser. I just knew he was going to have her tied up somewhere, but nope.  >:D 

Stinkerbell

I can't even tell you how much I dislike her.  I did not expect it to go that way... I mean this show always has the brothers in some kind of trouble, but this was so soon I wasn't expecting it.

roadwarrior

Don't know what to make of this show anymore.  Just when I thought that general dude in charge of the prison was on Michaels side, he gets killed.

Seems like Micheal can't trust anyone but himself anymore.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tara

OMG...It was sooooooooooooooo good tonight. I guess it won't be on next week since we saw previews for 2 weeks from now. I was scared tonight was the last episode they had. I wonder what is in that white metal briefcase.

Stinkerbell

:ooo  NEVER a dull moment!   I told my daughter that as much as I hate Bellick, I hate Sammy more.  So I was happy with the outcome of that 'chicken foot throw down'.  And 'Hmmmmm' about Linc and Soph.  I hope she doesn't end up like Sarah.  And I still think there's more to that basketball playing kid than meets the eye! 

Tara

I feel like you do about Sammy and Bellick...I hate both of them, but Sammy more. I HATED Bellick when they were in the other prison (that I can't even remember the name of now) I hated him soooooooooo bad, but found myself feeling sorry for him twice this season. I don't think Sophia will end up like Sarah, but that friggen Gretchen makes me sick. If I was Linc I would just blow her brains out and be done with her.

Two more weeks...  :((

foxtrot

i accidentally stumbled on this show last night. i didnt know it was back on. couple things i noticed. first, i dont know what sucre was thinking when he wired the money. i mean since when did the company do things that didnt have strings attached. also, if it were to rain, then the tunnel would definitely show with all the dirt that fell. or at least it would in real life. tv world, it might be different. kinda funny how many people keep piling into the escape plan. reminds me of fox river. thats all i can remember now. stay warm folks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 22, 2008, 11:20:11 AM
I feel like you do about Sammy and Bellick...I hate both of them, but Sammy more. I HATED Bellick when they were in the other prison (that I can't even remember the name of now) I hated him soooooooooo bad, but found myself feeling sorry for him twice this season. I don't think Sophia will end up like Sarah, but that friggen Gretchen makes me sick. If I was Linc I would just blow her brains out and be done with her.

Two more weeks...  :((

The other prison was Fox River....  I'm hoping that bomb under the seat goes off soon, with Gretchen in the car.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview