PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 12:17:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm hoping Gretchen can redeem herself.  Does Sarah seem a bit aloof to you?  I mean, I know she went through hell... still is going through hell now with her friend being murdered and all... but she seems very distant towards Michael somehow.

Also, I was reading something somewhere and they were talking about possibly introducing a new character... a housewife.... who will end up in prison and it will become a spinoff.  I can't find the link to the article again and it was close to a year old, but who knows.  I have to admit, I mostly watch Prison Break cuz the brothers are soooooooooo easy on the eyes   :,

Tara

The first show started off all wrong. I honestly wanted to see hot steamy sex between Michael and Sarah for one thing.  :)))  I mean come on. We went a whole season thinking her head was chopped off, and we loved these two together, although we haven't had a chance to see them together for more than ummmm 5 minutes at the most. They finally reunite, and didn't even kiss for 5 minutes. The killing started off way to fast for me. Whistler had two lines and he was dead..lol  Will he come back after this season?  :-\  Remember when Belick hid Maricruz (sp) somewhere that we never saw? All that happened before they ended up in Sona.  How did she get out and where was she? They skipped all that stuff. We know she had the baby, but thats all we really know. Anyways, Gretchen was so friggen mean and hateful that it will take me some time to like her, that is if I have to.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on September 23, 2008, 04:08:49 PM
The first show started off all wrong. I honestly wanted to see hot steamy sex between Michael and Sarah for one thing.  :)))  I mean come on. We went a whole season thinking her head was chopped off, and we loved these two together, although we haven't had a chance to see them together for more than ummmm 5 minutes at the most. They finally reunite, and didn't even kiss for 5 minutes.

That's EXACTLY what I meant when I posted a few posts ago.. it was really disappointing.  Almost like, gee, we're back together... ummm.. maybe we should date other people?     :ooo   I expected a whole bunch more passion at the reunion.  The story is getting better, I guess... and you're 100% right about all those loose ends that didn't get tied up.  I mean, they mentioned that there was a fire or something at Sona and everyone got out... ok but how did they all end up back in the US?    And how did they rescue Maricruz?  That was a good storyline and deserved more explaination.  Guess the writers strike had a bigger impact than I had realized.  I could have written a better reunion for Michael and Sarah and you KNOW there would have been more passion and plenty of sex   :)))  I would have even volunteered to be Sarahs stand in for the rehearsing, ya know?   :-*

foxtrot

early in season 3 the maricruz bit was explained. sucre bought a gun and visited bellick and threatened him and bellick said that he never had her and just threatened her with accessory and she ran off. sucre called his cousin and found that maricruz made it to chicago. then he called her and told her it was best if he stayed in panama for the time being.

the burning of sona did seem a bit cheesy. why didnt michael think of that. it seems easier than digging and hiding and running...

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the Maricruz reminder... you're right it was very brief.  I love Sucre.. wish that storyline had developed stronger.

Tara

I honestly felt sorry for Mahone last night.  :((  I can't believe they pulled off getting him out of jail. So what is Gretchen going to do to T-Bag?  In the previews it looks like T-Bag has Michael by the yang yangs. Maybe Gretchen is going to save Michael and blah blah blah.  <:>

Stinkerbell

Great show last night, wow!  I'm glad they got Mahone out, T-Bag can rot, Big Scary Guy can die, and the jury is still out on Gretchen.

No idea what she's gonna do with TBag but I hope it hurts.   :)))

Tara

Big scary guys name is Wyatt, and I want him dead! I hope Mahone is the one to kill him. I loved the way Mahone talked to Wyatt on the phone. That one dude got the phone number out of the trash , I sure hope he doesn't call it and big Wyatt finds them from tracing the call.

Stinkerbell

Wyatt.... ok..... he's an a$$.  And I hadn't thought about the tracing possibility, but you're probably right.  Why else would they have written that into the script?

I had to start doing what you did last season and record it then watch during the day so it didn't keep me up all night.  What an intense show!

Tara

The last two weeks, I've watched DWTS while Prison Break was on, and right before Prison Break ends I turn the channel and watch the ending so I will know what happens, then I watch the whole show..lol  My girls are watching it with me, so we've watched it at night, but you are so right, last season I couldn't watch it at night..lol  I think it was the gross nasty prison that made me get that intense scary feeling.

foxtrot

my guess is t-bag and gretchen team up. she finds out that they have common interests and both could use each other to further their causes. gretchen gets scylla and t-bag get revenge against michael. or at least that is what they want to happen.

Tara

I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I was hoping someone would of said what happened before I watch. I forgot to switch the channel over on the last 5 minutes..lol  I just want to know ahead of time if someone dies..lol

Stinkerbell

I didn't watch last night, either.  It was quiet here so I read and then the family got home and I listened to their stories about Disneyland.

Today I'll watch Prison Break and Heroes.   :^*

Stinkerbell

I still haven't had a chance to watch Monday's episode of PB, but my daughter bought season 1 and we've been watching that.  Makes me miss the Warden... he was a great guy.  Reminds me what an  :o0 Bellick is, and T-Bag.....   :=   I'll get to watch Monday's tomorrow.  Those brothers are soooooooo yummy to look at.    ""

foxtrot

i let yall watch it before i comment on it. i thought it was a pretty good episode. some surprising moments thrown in there.

Tara

Quote from: foxtrot on October 08, 2008, 01:11:39 PM
i let yall watch it before i comment on it. i thought it was a pretty good episode. some surprising moments thrown in there.

You can comment on it, you don't have to wait on us to watch it, although I watched it last night. First of all, they sure did a few forward fasts in the episode..lol  I couldn't figure out T-Bag got Bellick and Michael, and who was that other chick? I thought I missed an episode..lol Anyways, when T-Bag was slapping Michael I was pissed, but when they locked him up, I was redeemed. Thank gawd for Mahone on that one! I thought the General was going to kill Self right then and there. Have I mentioned how much I hate Gretchen and T-Bag? From the previews they are going to all work together.

Stinkerbell

That chick is TBag's secretary at GATE.  She called Brad because he had left his phone number and asked if she saw TBag to call him.  Well, TBag got to her, had her call Brad and offered info on TBag for 2k.  Brad went, but then he called Michael and Mahone and said she wanted more $$, and that they needed to go talk to her.  So M&M went and it was a setup (Brad knew it when he called them).  Mahone ran and got away, the rest were taken to where ever so Michael could work on the book.  Until the very last minute of the show, Michael didn't know Gretchen was involved.

I was laughing so hard... poor Sucre.... willing to take one for the team   :))   Looks like he got the best part of the deal   :)))

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 09, 2008, 10:19:48 AM

I was laughing so hard... poor Sucre.... willing to take one for the team   :))   Looks like he got the best part of the deal   :)))

LOL I know. After that dude opened the brief case and walked over toward him, I can't remember what his words were exactly, but Sucres face was priceless. Then he said "his wife"  :)))

foxtrot

just when i thought it was too good to be true that t-bag was going back to prison, gretchen shows up with the other part of the book. it seems like he is one of the few characters that hasnt changed as the show progresses. michael has changed, sarah has changed, sucre has changed, and even gretchen has a kid. i hope he either goes back to jail or the company gets to him.

speaking of which, i get the feeling that don self will eventually work for them. i dont think the writers would have included the bit where pad man effectively said that others in don's position wound up working for the company because it was more lucrative (or something along those lines).

and one last thing, i want to strangle roland...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: foxtrot on October 09, 2008, 03:03:04 PM

and one last thing, i want to strangle roland...

I can't remember who roland is?  Is it the cocky asian guy?  HE is one I want to shoot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview