PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 04:58:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

yes that blows it showing now rooms available someone slap pogo

Kelly

Quote from: Big Roy on February 24, 2005, 03:35:48 PM
i found this in help (pogo)

Unfortunately, we are aware of an issue in Lottso where new games are not starting and some scores and/or token amounts are not being calculated correctly. Our engineers are investigating this issue, and we hope to have it resolved soon.

yup great work BIG thanks for the post...hopfully it wont be long i am addicted to it already...good game pogo!!

KMK92304

Updated Pogo answer:

Our engineering team has taken Lottso offline in an attempt to address various issues that were interrupting gameplay earlier today, and because the gameplay experience was unacceptable at the time it was taken offline. The game may continue to be unstable at times over the next few hours or so, while work is performed on it.

Pogo Dalek

Quote from: KsArt on February 24, 2005, 03:37:36 PM
MAYBE THEY ARE GOING TO PUT IT ON A BETTER SERVER....WASNT HAVING MUCH LUCK GETTING INTO ROOMS TODAY.....GOT INTO ONE FINALLY AFTER ABOUT 15 MINUTES OF TRYING THEN I JUST KEPT FREEZING UP...THEY REALLY GOT SWAMPED LIKE OVER 30,000 PEOPLE JUST IN THAT GAME ALONE....THEY WILL WORK OUT THE BUGS LETS BE PATIENT....opps sorry had my caps lock on....doh!

Better Server....HAHAHAHAHAHAH! That willl be a first!

Big Roy

Quote from: KsArt on February 24, 2005, 03:40:52 PM
Quote from: Big Roy on February 24, 2005, 03:35:48 PM
i found this in help (pogo)

Unfortunately, we are aware of an issue in Lottso where new games are not starting and some scores and/or token amounts are not being calculated correctly. Our engineers are investigating this issue, and we hope to have it resolved soon.

yup great work BIG thanks for the post...hopfully it wont be long i am addicted to it already...good game pogo!!

No Problem  ;)

philinuk

well i must congratulate pogo on 1 thing and i dont praise them that often.but for the 1st time pogo is actually telling us whats going on for a change,im happy that they have made the time to post this information on their help screen O0

Carly

Thanks. I wanted to play and couldnt see any rooms.  >:(

KMK92304

Updated pogo answer 2:

Our engineers have some some temporary fixes to allow the game to be available, but unfortunately, it probably still isn't going to be perfect yet.

What this means is that the game is available to be played (which it wasn't for a while), but it may very likely continue to be unstable, with the symptoms you described, until we're able to put a more long-term solution into place.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and on behalf of the team, thank you for your patience while the engineering team works hard to address the issues. In the meantime, you may want to play another of our other games.

pogoisevil

It's OK I guess, but I don't think it lives up to the hype. And fer sure, it AIN'T no token machine!

Hessaducci

I'd give it a C+.

It keeps my interest for about 30 minutes a shot.  After that I get bored.

IndianLover

I know we all get frustrated but it's back up and going finally reached rank 5 woo hoo obviously only game i playing, lol but i love it... i personally think it was worth the wait. There have been so many negative posts not necessarily in this one but in overall about renewing pogo subcriptions. But we all have to remember that nothing can be PERFECT, so we just hand until it gets fixed especially if you a pogoholic like me. Trust me i myself have swore, grinded teeth and everything but still enjoy pogo and the people i meet so keep our chins up and kick arse!!!!!!

IndianLover

wow geez we make way to many repetitive topics on lottso i can't keep up with them all

hellokitty

i love it been playing the game 3 days stright working on level 5 only stoping to eat and sleep

IndianLover

i love the game woo hoo currently on rank 5 with only 1000 more until rank 6 enjoy i think wait was worth it, except for their little tear it down session last night, lol

philinuk

Quote from: pogoisevil on February 24, 2005, 07:46:11 PM
It's OK I guess, but I don't think it lives up to the hype. And fer sure, it AIN'T no token machine!

well every1 has their own opinion of the game.im still enjoying 3 days running,and i think there is more to games other than tokens,if u really enjoy a game tokens r not that really that important

Alisha64

Anybody have this problem? Sometimes the round won't load. The time goes to zero and no balls appear??????
WTF!
~Alisha

Carly

I actually love how its set up. Its better than Bingo I think.  O0

Homer

The Lottso threads have been combined. :D Really no need for a dozen topics on it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

I love the lottso game....just wish i had more time to play....been so busy.....with the cancer stuff.....plus my car is in the shop for repairs and i left the darn camera in it....goin to go get it today so i can get a picture of the new tattoo up.....the princess is back from Florida and i am so glad shes home!!

I also got a new puppy....shes 3 months old 1/2 shepard 1/2 lab...but looks all lab....shes pure white and just sooo playful....vet says she is gonna get very very big...lmao but thats what i wanted!! I will get a pic of her too....her name is Crystal.

OK going to play lottso!!!

tvc

I made rank 12 today got the badge got no wtg's gg or gj or nice badge nothing i found that kinda rude when I see someone do a good job I'll tell them wtg but I guess I was raised better lolĀ  I personally love this game 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview